Mayor Ryan Is Not Hiding In His Office With His Head In The Sand

Guest Guest

All to often people expect the government to do everything for them ? I guess i did read that right. Does it matter what the people say of Broome County ? But does the government listen to us ? BIG NO !!!! They do what they want. They listen to what they want. Theres alot of concern people in Broome County.

Guest Guest
Binghamton is so great that the letter writer lives in Friendsville.

The writer also never mentions what it was that Ryan got done.

It's just a bunch of flowery words.

Fantastic.

Guest Guest

Please list specifically any "solution" or accomplishment Matthew T. Ryan has completed in 28 months in office instea of offering meaningless rhetoric.

Are are people from Binghamton or Broome County willing to go on the record wiht a real name telling us what a great job Mayor has done?

Does he have to solicit support from PA? I criticize Mayor Ryan and people say because I only work in Binghamton and live in JC I should not be listened to but we are supposed to pay attention to somebody out of state when they try to say Ryan is doing a good job?

Sure Ryan is doing a job for PA, he is sending more and people there by making it so difficult to live in Binghamton.

Maybe Ryan should move there. Is that why Ryan and his Citizen Action stooges on City Council are still holding the Regency Hotel for a PA firm over 110 days after the sales contract was signed when a NYS-based company say it will buy it immediately?

Here is what Matthew T. Ryan has done while in office. He raised water rates 81%:

WATER & SEWER RATE, & CAPITAL FEE HISTORY

Water Rate Minimum Date

Changed per 100 cu ft

Water Bill

Dec-05 $1.65 $18.50

Dec-06 $1.65 $18.50

Apr-07 $1.80 $20.00

Aug-07 $1.95 $21.50

Dec-07 $2.10 $23.00

Aug-08 $2.10 $23.00

Dec-08 $2.73 $29.30

Apr-09 $2.99 $31.90

Read it and weep, from $1.65 to $2.99, 81% increase!!!!!

Posted by: Ed not allowed on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:55 am

Guest Guest

this letter sounds like desperation time for ryan. normally he gets his citizen action cronies to write in. now he gets people from out of town to write in. i guess mattie doesn't have many friends left now does he?

@

Archived