Binghamton raven

debbers84

Have you ever talked on a party line and hoped people wouldn’t still recognize you, YEARS later? I was at the store getting a few things yesterday and someone from what Used to be the Binghamton raven came up and started talking to me, telling me about his life now and how bad it is! I felt like everyone was looking at me, Oh my I hope this never happens again , Have you ever had someone talk to you in public that you didn’t want other people to see you talking to just because they are someone you wouldn’t normally associate with?

Does that make me a bad person?

Guest Guest
Have you ever talked on a party line and hoped people wouldn’t still recognize you, YEARS later? I was at the store getting a few things yesterday and someone from what Used to be the Binghamton raven came up and started talking to me, telling me about his life now and how bad it is! I felt like everyone was looking at me, Oh my I hope this never happens again , Have you ever had someone talk to you in public that you didn’t want other people to see you talking to just because they are someone you wouldn’t normally associate with?

Yeah, big girls.

:lol: Yes, it has happened to me. Kind of makes you want to crawl under something and hide doesnt it? :unsure:

Thank you so I'm not the only one

@

Guest Guest

Some guy walked up to me in the Giant on Saturday and said "hello, Linda Blair". I have no idea who the "f" he is....I just said hello back and walked away. He then did it to a lady walking directly behind me and she said "hello, Dale Evans". Crazy people. I tell ya....

In the case of the OP. I've never been so down and out that I had to find anonymous friends on a chat line.

Some guy walked up to me in the Giant on Saturday and said "hello, Linda Blair". I have no idea who the "f" he is....I just said hello back and walked away. He then did it to a lady walking directly behind me and she said "hello, Dale Evans". Crazy people. I tell ya....

In the case of the OP. I've never been so down and out that I had to find anonymous friends on a chat line.

Has nothing to do with being "down" most of them were friends before the line and when I was 18 that was"The thing to do"

No, I think it makes you human.

And yes, it's happened to me. It's usually a girl I went to school with, you know, that girl that says "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! How are Yoooooooouuuuuu?" in that voice that only dogs can hear ;):lol:

And yes, it's happened to me. It's usually a girl I went to school with, you know, that girl that says "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! How are Yoooooooouuuuuu?" in that voice that only dogs can hear ;):lol:

YES, And it's like hello BE DELETED QUIET i can hear you, so can everyone else in the store

Guest Guest
Some guy walked up to me in the Giant on Saturday and said "hello, Linda Blair". I have no idea who the " DELETED" he is....I just said hello back and walked away. He then did it to a lady walking directly behind me and she said "hello, Dale Evans". Crazy people. I tell ya....

that would be Elvis the cowboy. I saw him outside of the Giant and he said hello Linda Blair..do you have 2 quarters? Then he did the same to another lady who had obviously never seen him before. What an odd bird.

Guest country girl2
Thank you so I'm not the only one

@

Your welcome...........have not "seen" you in a while on BCV, nice to see you again.

Guest Guest

That sounds very very embarrassing.

Guest country girl2
Some guy walked up to me in the Giant on Saturday and said "hello, Linda Blair". I have no idea who the " DELETED" he is....I just said hello back and walked away. He then did it to a lady walking directly behind me and she said "hello, Dale Evans". Crazy people. I tell ya....

Ok, now I have to tell you about this.......I was in Wegmans around midnight one night, I figured I would go there instead of Price Chopper to avoid the questionable customers. I was standing in the soda aisle, there were two guys at the other end of the aisle, one looked a little slow, the other did not. The one that did not look slow walked up to me and said "it looks like they are all out of coke products. Hey, by the way, did you see the movie (whatever it was, I cant remember the name of it)". I said yes, I liked that movie. He said "well let me introduce myself.........my name is Nicholas Cage, it is nice to meet you". And then he decided to tell me about how he wrote the movie as well as stared in it, and that he wrote a book and had President Bush going door to door in PA promoting the book for him. :unsure::huh::unsure::lol:

Oh my God............so much for avoiding the wierdos at PC????

Ok, now I have to tell you about this.......I was in Wegmans around midnight one night, I figured I would go there instead of Price Chopper to avoid the questionable customers. I was standing in the soda aisle, there were two guys at the other end of the aisle, one looked a little slow, the other did not. The one that did not look slow walked up to me and said "it looks like they are all out of coke products. Hey, by the way, did you see the movie (whatever it was, I cant remember the name of it)". I said yes, I liked that movie. He said "well let me introduce myself.........my name is Nicholas Cage, it is nice to meet you". And then he decided to tell me about how he wrote the movie as well as stared in it, and that he wrote a book and had President Bush going door to door in PA promoting the book for him. :unsure::huh::unsure::lol:

WOOOOOW I laughed so hard it hurt

Guest Guest

LOL. Some guy told me he knew Bill Gates. Delivered his newspapers, he said. Earned $600.00 per week delivering the paper to Mr. Gates. LOL.

Guest Guest

Actually, I thought the guy was being pretty creative.

There isn't a single woman in the US who will give the time of day to a man who starts up with small talk. They all gotta be dazzled with something new and exciting.

Actually, I thought the guy was being pretty creative.

There isn't a single woman in the US who will give the time of day to a man who starts up with small talk. They all gotta be dazzled with something new and exciting.

Then again a Lie isn't going to dazzle a women, Maybe if he said Wow no coke, Want to go get one somewhere would have been better

@

No it doesnt make you a bad person by no means. Yes i did talk on a party line. Binghamton Raven i remember very well.

You ran into the National Treasures guy! I have never seen the movie, nor will I as this character really spooked me! He is defintely someone I would head down another aisle to avoid.....

@

Archived