Lupardo brings home the bacon

Guest Rochester the Butler

Guest Rochester the Butler

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...MUN05/804210360

Lupardo announces $1 million grant

The Broome County Urban League Technology Center on Exchange Street will serve as the main lab. A satellite lab will be set up at the Binghamton Housing Authority's Carlisle Hills Community, also in the city, the assemblywoman said.

The labs are a network of technology laboratories located across New York state in economically challenged areas. They provide workforce development programs and access to technology. It's the first such lab in the Southern Tier, Lupardo said.

Is this part of "reparations" or just another free money project to poor people?

How much you wanna bet we'll never see some really useful invention come from either of those places?

Maybe they could invent a better way to roll da whacky tabbaky up in a blunt paper.

Fo' shizzle, my nizzle.

As I clicked on this, I see it's had 27 reads. I may as well be the one to say, 'What is this article talking about?' For $1 million, we deserve more details. It sounds like another BOCES program.

Lupardo campaigned on the phrase, "Restoring confidence in government." Sort of like she understood that we're broke and don't have millions of dollars to buy votes anymore. It'll probably need another $1 million next year.

Scott

Archived