Conklin Town Board

coach0726

Interesting that after the flood the youth sports lost some valuable equipment. Pitching machines, batting cages, etc. Now that the new season approaches none of that has been replaced. I wonder were the money went that was recieved for the loss?? When you ask anyone from the board you get very little response or a subject change. Maybe the money will be used on the "great town fair" to put gas in the Rhino that drives Debbie around.

Guest Guest

The Town Board is very busy right now you know - badmouthing and smashing their Judge!! Maybe they should spned more time discussing relevant issues to the community and move on from the Court thing. Enough already so the Court Clerk stole money, again not the Judge's fault. Debbie stole money from her former employer, is it their fault she took it - NO!!!!

These items for the kids need to be replaced and should have been taken care of already. The children are a vital part of the community. No community activities for the children = parents moving their kids from the Town!!!

Guest Guest
Interesting that after the flood the youth sports lost some valuable equipment. Pitching machines, batting cages, etc. Now that the new season approaches none of that has been replaced. I wonder were the money went that was recieved for the loss?? When you ask anyone from the board you get very little response or a subject change. Maybe the money will be used on the "great town fair" to put gas in the Rhino that drives Debbie around.

I'd say you could ask Windsor for the old stuff they have but then again we don't have anything like pitching machines and batting cages.

Guest Guest

i asked what a RHINO was and it was deleted. WHY?

@

Archived