Teri Rennia finally gets right

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Didi you read the article about skateboarding and City Council today?

There's a real pressing issue.

At least Teri Rennia has got it right...

Several council members expressed reservations about removing the ban, but said they were swayed by the skaters' engagement and involvement with the city. A group of youths has been working closely with Councilman Sean Massey, D-5th District, to lobby for the change. (how closely have they been "working" with him?)

"It's up to you gays to obey the laws the way they are written," said Teri Rennia, D-3rd District.

Guest Bombed

Now that it is legal to use skateboards for transportation on Binghamton City sidewalks and streets - I am going out drinking and get totally bombed then skatebaord home.

Guest Guest

Rennia need to be removed from office just looking at the disgusting state of condition on the west side is proof enough!

Stabbings a few doors from wagners bakery garbage all over the streets drug dealing everywhere what more proof do we need?

all she can do is nod her head for Ryan (in many ways) and make sure everything south of riverside drive is taken care of as far as im concerned shes worthless!

@

Rennia need to be removed from office just looking at the disgusting state of condition on the west side is proof enough!

Stabbings a few doors from wagners bakery garbage all over the streets drug dealing everywhere what more proof do we need?

all she can do is nod her head for Ryan (in many ways) and make sure everything south of riverside drive is taken care of as far as im concerned shes worthless!

@

Teri Rennia is a great person. I have seen her work and it is exceptional. You do not know your subject. In time you may see the light. Just for a minute consider the magnitude of her job.You may think you could do better and maybe you could. The job is not about money. It pays hardly anything. Just be a little reflective. Have a very good day.

Guest Guest

The magnitude of her job!!!

She is one of seven rubber-stamping council people in a little town of 45,000 who meet twice a month or so.

Guest 3rd District Taxpayer

Ok riddle me this...Shess been in office how long? Have you walked the streets of the west side like i have? The onec pristene west side has never looked so dirty and trash ridden. She hasent done anything and I mean ANYTHING to improve the looks of the 3rd District.

If its not for the MONEY then maybe she could use it to improve the west side, maybe a few decorative trash recepticles or spent it on getting the street sweeper over here. Dont tell me shes done a GOOD JOB! Its plain and simple SHE HASENT!

If the way she conducts her council business is any indication then her bread and butter business is in DEEP TROUBLE!

@

Guest Guest
Ok riddle me this...Shess been in office how long? Have you walked the streets of the west side like i have? The onec pristene west side has never looked so dirty and trash ridden. She hasent done anything and I mean ANYTHING to improve the looks of the 3rd District.

If its not for the MONEY then maybe she could use it to improve the west side, maybe a few decorative trash recepticles or spent it on getting the street sweeper over here. Dont tell me shes done a GOOD JOB! Its plain and simple SHE HASENT!

If the way she conducts her council business is any indication then her bread and butter business is in DEEP TROUBLE!

@

The West Side has been going downhill for years. You cannot blame Teri Rennia for this!

It looked like crap when Jensen was in office too. You can blame code and absentee landlords, drug dealers and some (but not all) students. She came into a mess and does not have the power to change years of decay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived