Wonderful Giveaway Area

Guest Mac

Don't you just love the grant flow of easy money for this project and that, none of which brings anything to the table to ease the taxpayers.

Lapardo, well gee, lets give these kids a leg up to a future with grant money for new technology. Now didn't these kids get a free education that's given to all and would we be correct in saying,THEY DROPPED OUT AND DIDN'T WANT IT?" So here is another hand out aren't we grand?

Everything in Binghamton is grant money and the place is a mess as far as infrastructure and giveaway money for those who decide they want a business downtown. Just to make it look like it isn't totally dead, sure here's some money and lets have a ribbon cutting for the news>

Does this picture get old or what?

New buses, tell me who rides them, go ahead tell me?

Lets fill the buildings with oh lets see maybe a place for lawyers to rush here to learn and the money for this?

The new Suny Bldg. yeah that gave downtown a boost, I gotta get out of here and follow the long line in leaving. This tax town will strip you to the bone and the powers that be haven't a clue not a clue, just take anad give.

Archived