But did he wear a dress?

Guest Mr. Blackwell

Guest Mr. Blackwell

Mayor Ryan to Cut Ribbon for Sassy Boutique Dress Shop

Binghamton%20orange%20logo4.jpgStory Created: Apr 21, 2008 at 1:11 PM EDT

Story Updated: Apr 21, 2008 at 1:41 PM EDT

By WBNG News

Mayor Matt Ryan will join community leaders at a ribbon cutting for Sassy Boutique Dress Shop on Wednesday, April 23, at 12:30pm. The Dress Shop is located at 89 Court Street.

“I am pleased to welcome Sassy Boutique Dress Shop as another great addition to our increasingly dynamic urban core,” said Mayor Ryan. “There are a growing number of wonderful shops and small businesses downtown, and Sassy Boutique provides another attractive option. I encourage residents and visitors to visit the Sassy Boutique Dress Shop, and all of our downtown area.”

Sassy Boutique Dress Shop will offer elegant women’s clothing suited for work, formal occasions, and fun

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/17975369.html

Will Mayor Matthew T. Ryan attend the closing when that comes around?

Ryan is always at openings though has has done nothing to faciliate them.

However, for the closings which Ryan has been directly responsible for with higher and higher business tax increases and allowing crime to flourish, Ryan never attends those or takes responsibility for the failure.'

02652019cf2a124b92c63c0add49e1a0890add5e532a1a7188d709cee67fb4208e2b66e5.jpg

We are not sure if Mayor Ryan picked up this little number at the new shop or already had it in his wardrobe.

Guest Guest

All the businesses that close, how come Mayor Ryan doesn't go to them and share the blame?

He's always ready to share the credit for doing nothing, why doesn't he share the blame?

All the businesses that close, how come Mayor Ryan doesn't go to them and share the blame?

He's always ready to share the credit for doing nothing, why doesn't he share the blame?

Matt Ryan wouldnt admit to any blame or wrong doing.

@

Guest Guest
Matt Ryan wouldnt admit to any blame or wrong doing.

@

No, he would have to explain his frame of mind and find excuses...

"I'd like to communicate my frame of mind to the DA before going to court."- Matt Ryan, Mirandized in his sworn testimony to Vestal police leading to his conviction.

Read it for yourself in his own hand writing:

http://www.not allowed.com/matthew-ryan.pdf

Archived