Happy Earth Day!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I've been saving styrafoam containers since last year's Earth Day. Now it's time to go out and dump them bad boys.

Do you have a team of writers coming up with gems like that, or did you do it all by yourself?

We had a record of ICE this year......... You might not believe this but ice is COLD..... hahahhaaha kidding but we did have a record of ice this year, If you pick up one paper , wrapper or piece of trash then you have done your part

You two should be ashamed of yourselves,after this winters record warm temperature proving once and for all global warming is real and 95% of scientists agree it is man made you guys want to litter,that will increase the temperature even more.

Good. I hate cold weather. Just don't go and snitch me out to Al Gore.

@

Guest Guest
You two should be ashamed of yourselves,after this winters record warm temperature proving once and for all global warming is real and 95% of scientists agree it is man made you guys want to litter,that will increase the temperature even more.

You funny galvatron

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
I am cold i have five garbage bags of styrofoam peanuts that i will take out in my truck and scatter them all over that way i can save on next winters heating bills

Guest Guest

I'm just sayin' here, but, come on man.

Seriously, Earth Day has been around for awhile. Why? Because we realized we have to start paying attention to the crap we put in the earth. Rivers where the fish are inedible because of pollution, rivers on fire, massive deforestation in rain forests in Africa and South America. All of this has an impact on the world we live in, and on you.

So, give me a freakin' break on your typical pro-litter rants.

I'm just sayin' here, but, come on man.

Seriously, Earth Day has been around for awhile. Why? Because we realized we have to start paying attention to the crap we put in the earth. Rivers where the fish are inedible because of pollution, rivers on fire, massive deforestation in rain forests in Africa and South America. All of this has an impact on the world we live in, and on you.

So, give me a freakin' break on your typical pro-litter rants.

Well,what about the inmates in jail,if we don't litter they can't go outside and pick it up,you know they want to go outside bad.

@

Guest another guest

Sure lets all celebrate the great success of earth day-lets keep pushing ethanol so people can starve andrain forests around the globe acan be cut down to plant "ethanol friendly" crops; ban DDT so millions can die from malaria-why not just elimate people all togetther? Lets get the Chinese to stop modernizing too since they are the biggest source of greenhouse gasses on earth. What BS..

@

Archived