BARB HAS LOST IT

Guest R U KIDDING ME?

Guest R U KIDDING ME?

R U KIDDING ME??????????? :blink::blink::blink:

Broome County will provide about $50,000 for a study to determine if the 127-year old Alms House on the Broome Community College campus can accommodate a commercial kitchen facility, County Executive Barbara J. Fiala announced today.

it is not enough we are taxed to the hilt...now we have MORE MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN on a dilapidated building??

TEAR IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U KIDDING ME??????????? :blink::blink::blink:

Broome County will provide about $50,000 for a study to determine if the 127-year old Alms House on the Broome Community College campus can accommodate a commercial kitchen facility, County Executive Barbara J. Fiala announced today.

it is not enough we are taxed to the hilt...now we have MORE MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN on a dilapidated building??

TEAR IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people at the county offices flat out told me that they had NO responsibility to me as a taxpayer at all!! We're on to the city now, next it will be the county!! :wacko:

Guest Guest

Fiala, Ryan, Libous, Harry Lewis, and all them other liberals in public office will loose there jobs. The Legion meeting showed are strength. We will put all them liberals out of office!

Guest HAHAHA
Fiala, Ryan, Libous, Harry Lewis, and all them other liberals in public office will loose there jobs. The Legion meeting showed are strength. We will put all them liberals out of office!

AGAIN with the "loose"?? :rolleyes:

@

Archived