Vestal Needs You Ed!! Water Rates Going Up

Guest I Luv Ed A

Guest I Luv Ed A

Hello, Ed. I am a big fan of you. Can you help us in Vestal? In today's paper, it is reported that they are adding a new capital fee of $10 on to every quarterly water bill. They also want to increase fireline fees to businesses by 1000%!! I think Pete and the Board and taking advantage of the attention on the City water rates and trying to sneak this under the radar.

How do you recommend fighting this? What should we do? Can you help the businesses organize against this? Please call me at 729-6741 so we can discuss.

Thank you for everything you do to help the little people.

-BT

Guest Guest
Hello, Ed. I am a big fan of you. Can you help us in Vestal? In today's paper, it is reported that they are adding a new capital fee of $10 on to every quarterly water bill. They also want to increase fireline fees to businesses by 1000%!! I think Pete and the Board and taking advantage of the attention on the City water rates and trying to sneak this under the radar.

How do you recommend fighting this? What should we do? Can you help the businesses organize against this? Please call me at 729-6741 so we can discuss.

Thank you for everything you do to help the little people.

-BT

Ed, it's been almost 18 minutes? Are you okay?

Guest Guest
I'm afraid that the problems in Binghamton are far more pressing than those of Vestal.

Let me put Binghamton in order and then I wil turn my attention to Vestal.

How about where you live where water rates have gone up astonomically!! (In Johnson City that is)

@

Guest Guest
I'm afraid that the problems in Binghamton are far more pressing than those of Vestal.

Let me put Binghamton in order and then I wil turn my attention to Vestal.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN, YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS......

Narcissistic personality disorder

Introduction

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school. In particular, narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, in the same category as histrionic, antisocial and borderline personality disorders. Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.

@

Archived