Seton to Beat CV

Guest For Real

Guest For Real

Seton is at full strength for the first time all season and will beat CV...hands down. They lost a few fluke games, like the Forks game where they let them win, but are now on a winning streak. They look good going into Friday's matchup.

Guest Guest

Seton played close to ME and JC. Two teams CV handled comfortably. Owego will be another good measure, Seton lost and CV was scheduled to play today but apparently that game has been moved? My bet is CV by 6 but I bet Seton will let them win so they have a more dramatic comeback for the division title! lol what a joke

Guest Guest

What sport are you talking about?

It can't be baseball as Seton has no chance vs CV in baseball, and it can't be lacrosse because Seton couldn't beat Forks if the Forks forgot their sticks at home.

Guest hamburger
What sport are you talking about?

It can't be baseball as Seton has no chance vs CV in baseball, and it can't be lacrosse because Seton couldn't beat Forks if the Forks forgot their sticks at home.

they're talking about lacrosse. this friday the teams will play. and about that forks game, forks won and seton being the raging homos they are, claim that they let them win. hence the joke in the previous post.

and ya, i heard furner's the best player on that team. all american or some shit. notttt, he just eats babies.

Guest Guest

Nice quote Matty, from CF "It would be awesome to win the (Section 4) Class B title and go as far as we can in states."-------Not win states? oh as far as you can, right because CF sucks outside of Section 4.

Guest Guest
Nice quote Matty, from CF "It would be awesome to win the (Section 4) Class B title and go as far as we can in states."-------Not win states? oh as far as you can, right because CF sucks outside of Section 4.

And if he said "It would be awesome to win the (Section 4) Class B title and win states" you'd be here posting how arrogant they are thinking they will win states.

Guest Yeah OK
Seton is at full strength for the first time all season and will beat CV...hands down. They lost a few fluke games, like the Forks game where they let them win, but are now on a winning streak. They look good going into Friday's matchup.

Let me ask you something. Who gives a flying fu*k about those spoiled Seton crackers?

Guest Guest
Seton is at full strength for the first time all season and will beat CV...
Only punks and losers come to message boards and talk crap before games.

Guest Guest
And if he said "It would be awesome to win the (Section 4) Class B title and win states" you'd be here posting how arrogant they are thinking they will win states.

No, I would respect him for having high goals and trying hard to reach them, but I guess he think his team isin't good enough.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

CV wins again ....

Seton is at full strength for the first time all season and will beat CV...hands down.

Must be you meant Seton would literally keep their hands down.

@

Archived