Only one question remains.....

Guest Guest

I hate to keep busting your chops on the veracity of your posts, but once again you are completely wrong with the information you are giving.

The U.S. uses 25.2% of the world's oil which is 20,730,000 bb/day. China uses 7.9% which is 6,5324,000 bb/day and the next highest is Japan which uses 6.8% which is 5,578,000 bb/day.

After that everything is less ... look at http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_...oil-consumption to find the usage by each country.

When you start to talk of impeachment don't forget Cheney who probably had the most to do with the current situation. Remember his secret Energy Task Force? It was made up of his oil men buddies and that ilk.

Both of them ... the sock puppet in the Whitehouse and the man really in charge need to be impeached, convicted and sent to jail for ruining this country ... if for nothing else than taking a 2 trillion dollar surplus and turning it into a 5.5 trillion dollar deficit.

I see it's too late for you,good luck.

@

O.K cunsumer I'm an idiot,just remember I proved you wrong every time,to prove I'm an idiot I'll vote Democrat like the rest of the idiots.

You can never convince an idiot that they are being an idiot because they are too idiotic to understand the concept of the word "idiot".

I apologize if you just went into convulsions. :mellow:

Guest Thinking for a change
I hate to keep busting your chops on the veracity of your posts, but once again you are completely wrong with the information you are giving.

The U.S. uses 25.2% of the world's oil which is 20,730,000 bb/day. China uses 7.9% which is 6,5324,000 bb/day and the next highest is Japan which uses 6.8% which is 5,578,000 bb/day.

After that everything is less ... look at http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_...oil-consumption to find the usage by each country.

When you start to talk of impeachment don't forget Cheney who probably had the most to do with the current situation. Remember his secret Energy Task Force? It was made up of his oil men buddies and that ilk.

Both of them ... the sock puppet in the Whitehouse and the man really in charge need to be impeached, convicted and sent to jail for ruining this country ... if for nothing else than taking a 2 trillion dollar surplus and turning it into a 5.5 trillion dollar deficit.

I don't know. I'm ready to start listening to Cheney's Energy Task Force. If there really is 116 billion barrels of oil in this country that remain untapped, it's because democrats would rather vilify Cheney than actually drill for it. I could sure use some of it right now. The democrats are doing nothing except to tell me to drive a smaller car or take the bus.

@

Guest Guest
I wonder what China and the Middle East approval rating is?now that they use more barrels of oil than the U.S. and drove the price up.Sense Bush single-handedly is in control of the price at the pump he should be impeached,like Clinton was.

watch out trekkies, i'm on the loose. Is that anything like your five sinces??? der duh, watch out while i lay some doo doo voo doo with my light saber. ( or would that be my Lite Sabre , i just don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) excuse me while i go vote blue. der duh what??????????????????????

Guest Guest
You can never convince an idiot that they are being an idiot because they are too idiotic to understand the concept of the word "idiot".

I apologize if you just went into convulsions. :mellow:

Idiot says what? oh, You can never convince an idiot that they are being an idiot because they are too idiotic to understand the concept of the word "idiot".

Guest Guest
I don't know. I'm ready to start listening to Cheney's Energy Task Force. If there really is 116 billion barrels of oil in this country that remain untapped, it's because democrats would rather vilify Cheney than actually drill for it. I could sure use some of it right now. The democrats are doing nothing except to tell me to drive a smaller car or take the bus.

@

Driving smaller and more fuel efficient cars is in everyone's future. Even if we drilled all the oil under our soil, at some point it's still going to get scarce and eventually run dry. It's a finite energy source. Period.

Even if we opened up all of America for drilling, the price isn't about to go down. Big Oil would never allow that.

I see someone is starting to market electric cars again. It's about time. Every President since the Embargo in the 80's was derelict in their duties in not demanding better fuel efficiency from automakers. At some point, some President and Congress is going to have to grow a set, have some real vision for the future and do the unpopular thing: insist we develop alternative energies and better machinery.

I doubt it will happen until two things happen:

1. The pain becomes unbearable for Americans

2. Big Oil finds a way to monopolize and engorge themselves on the market for other energy sources.

I only hope the American public starts screaming at the Gov't, automakers and the Energy Giants before our economy tanks under the weight of excess gas prices.

watch out trekkies, i'm on the loose. Is that anything like your five sinces??? der duh, watch out while i lay some doo doo voo doo with my light saber. ( or would that be my Lite Sabre , i just don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) excuse me while i go vote blue. der duh what??????????????????????

Look MPD guy I'm sorry you didn't have the DELETED to execute your school shooting massacre for getting bullied your whole life but like I told you last night it's not going to happen,there is nothing you can say or do to hurt my feelings,just stop,I don't think I'll respond to any further posts by you because when I make an DELETED out of you I bet you beat your wifes DELETED for it and I'd feel bad for that,what is a five sinces?

Guest Guest-Fred-*

You guys are cracking me up. You should have a radio or TV show.

I think the oil price crisis is going to be extremely painful in the short term, but probably pretty healthy in the long term. Society will be forced to rearrange itself into more localized living situations which will hopefully reinstate the sense of community and teamwork that is gone! Remeber any stories the oldtimers told about the depression and how people pulled together? Maybe we'll have a few stories to tell in 20 years.

Whatever is going to happen will happen. I suggest we all spend some time trying to get prepared. Buy local, use cash, live local, barter, and work toward self sufficiency. Plant a garden. Plant an apple tree. Buy a good bicycle. Invest in a solar power system.

Put down those light sabres and remember that we are all the same. Idiots, insane, you can google "facts" till global warming and the ice age are long gone. You're doomed if you're alone.

@

Guest uh ya
Look MPD guy I'm sorry you didn't have the DELETED to execute your school shooting massacre for getting bullied your whole life but like I told you last night it's not going to happen,there is nothing you can say or do to hurt my feelings,just stop,I don't think I'll respond to any further posts by you because when I make an DELETED out of you I bet you beat your wifes DELETED for it and I'd feel bad for that,what is a five sinces?

Repeat the following phrase until you understand it.

I AM SOFA KING

WE TODD DID

Archived