If Obama becomes President

Guest Mac

Think of who will surround him from day one.

Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton, Louis Farakhan,Rev.Wright and the list goes on. This what you really want?

Guest Guest

Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton, Louis Farakhan,Rev.Wright and the list goes on. This what you really want?

if you became president....america wouldn't exist anymore!!!!!!!!!

@

Man my fear as wwwwwwell. Hopefully if it turns out he's the Dem candidate, Mc Cain will wipe the floor with him and his past and his present companions,along with his wifes, enough to scare the begeebies out of anyone. His Muslim connections have never been fully explained, that is frightening.

Guest Guest
Man my fear as wwwwwwell. Hopefully if it turns out he's the Dem candidate, Mc Cain will wipe the floor with him and his past and his present companions,along with his wifes, enough to scare the begeebies out of anyone. His Muslim connections have never been fully explained, that is frightening.

I thought Elmer Fudd was dead.

@

Guest Guest
if you became president....america wouldn't exist anymore!!!!!!!!!

@

and because he is a idiot we should elect your idiot of choice?????

Guest Guest

No offense but you're an idiot.. Could you imagine what the world would be like if GWB was president until he died? We'd be EFFED and NAAASCAAR would be on 7 days a week.

Guest Mayor Burrell

If he's elected the average negro will immediately become even more uppity and begin to feel their formerly marginal lifestyles of rampant crime and drug use have been immediately mainstreamed and validated.

Black crime will start to become even more accepted than it already is, as the black criminals and perpetrators will truly begin to think they have nothing fear under the similar new negro president, whom surely will never seriously prosecute a fellow black man. They will believe this new President surely understands and accepts the black criminal way of life (it's all because of slavery). Black criminals will also likely then begin to be prosecuted less vigorously by law enforcement and will be much more likely to be given lighter sentences when convicted of serious crime. These lighter sentences will be true for all crime including violent black crimes such as rape and murder which they excel at. More murder, rape and crime will come to white people in their own neighborhoods, even more often than it is already happening.

Formerly segregated and pocketed negro slum areas will begin to rapidly spread out into and take over the much larger and formerly solid white areas bringing with them the natural increase in violent crime and drug use that have historically corresponded to all negro migrations in this country. This will bring new meaning to the term "there goes the neighborhood" It could soon become "there goes the country.

Finally, the USA will begin to be defined as a country under "black leadership". International respect will be immediately lost by the USA with almost all countries and trading partners that have always historically respected and followed this country as an international leader for ages. This will be true for European nations and to Asia and to the far east. The far eastern countries do not regard the negro to be human.

Guest Guest

Now I have to pray every night people like this are the ones who are too lazy to go to the voting booths in November. I think this "sore loser" mentality adopted by Clinton supporters has been demonstrated in every exit poll during this process. Clinton appeals to those without college degrees and to the elderly... It's apparent on message boards like this and across blog nation when you read most of the Clintonites posts. If you honestly believe Obama has ties to extremist Muslims or their practices then you need to spend a little less time on the BC Voice and a little more time doing some honest research.

We know you are upset the outlook for August is bleak for your candidate but save yourself some dignity and stop throwing around mud based off blog rumors without a shred of evidence.

Strange you have the inside track on Obama while the rest of us are still learning as new doors open daily.

Seems you have a lot to learn, just hang in there and you will.

You might be a little more educated if you didn't get your "news" from FOX. LOL!

Try reading different papers, watching different news outlets. You might just learn something that wasn't based on bigotry, inciting hate and increasing the divisiveness of the last eight years.

It's one thing to support your own candidate, that I would admire while still disagreeing with you. Instead you choose to spread lies and hate. Shame on you.

Guest Guest
You might be a little more educated if you didn't get your "news" from FOX. LOL!

Try reading different papers, watching different news outlets. You might just learn something that wasn't based on bigotry, inciting hate and increasing the divisiveness of the last eight years.

It's one thing to support your own candidate, that I would admire while still disagreeing with you. Instead you choose to spread lies and hate. Shame on you.

Ummmmm, actually, the Clinton's are taking care of that for everyone.

Thanks for playing!

Guest Al Sharpton
If he's elected the average negro will immediately become even more uppity and begin to feel their formerly marginal lifestyles of rampant crime and drug use have been immediately mainstreamed and validated.

Black crime will start to become even more accepted than it already is, as the black criminals and perpetrators will truly begin to think they have nothing fear under the similar new negro president, whom surely will never seriously prosecute a fellow black man. They will believe this new President surely understands and accepts the black criminal way of life (it's all because of slavery). Black criminals will also likely then begin to be prosecuted less vigorously by law enforcement and will be much more likely to be given lighter sentences when convicted of serious crime. These lighter sentences will be true for all crime including violent black crimes such as rape and murder which they excel at. More murder, rape and crime will come to white people in their own neighborhoods, even more often than it is already happening.

Formerly segregated and pocketed negro slum areas will begin to rapidly spread out into and take over the much larger and formerly solid white areas bringing with them the natural increase in violent crime and drug use that have historically corresponded to all negro migrations in this country. This will bring new meaning to the term "there goes the neighborhood" It could soon become "there goes the country.

Finally, the USA will begin to be defined as a country under "black leadership". International respect will be immediately lost by the USA with almost all countries and trading partners that have always historically respected and followed this country as an international leader for ages. This will be true for European nations and to Asia and to the far east. The far eastern countries do not regard the negro to be human.

I can not find anything to support this.

The only people I recall believing this is Bob Jones University up to the Mid-1970's - When they starting letting in some black students so they would not lose their tax exemptions.

Guest Guest

East Asians typically earn higher IQ scores than white Americans, especially in the verbal intelligence areas. African-Americans typically earn IQ scores one full standard deviation below those of white Americans. The IQ difference between African-Americans and whites remains at all levels of socioeconomic status and is even more pronounced at higher levels of socioeconomic status. Blacks are a full standard deviation below whites.

This IQ disparity leads to the fact that blacks do not share the same propensity for civilization as the rest of us. When they were discovered in Africa by whites, blacks had not domesticated one animal, cultivated one crop, built any definable technology or developed one tool beyond the stone age. They are unique among modern human civilizations in that they gained every single innovation of civilization from others. And they have great trouble maintaining almost all the elements of civilization without intense support from others. The reason should be obvious but political correctness prevents it from becoming conscious.

Ummmmm, actually, the Clinton's are taking care of that for everyone.

Thanks for playing!

Ummmmm, actually, it's the perpetuation of the lies that I was pointing to. Do I need to remind you that FOX (along with the republican party) will think it just super if Hillary is the Democratic candidate?

You should learn the rules of the game before you claim to be the victor.

@

Guest Secret Agent

Are you offering that Obama can be compared to this list ?

I think that he would fit in better with his look-a-like................Curious George!

I'm pretty sure McCain is going to win, Look at the Dems, Hilary is a Woman and Obama is a person of color, we aren't that open minded in this day and age.

Guest Guest
I'm pretty sure McCain is going to win, Look at the Dems, Hilary is a Woman and Obama is a person of color, we aren't that open minded in this day and age.

I agree, mrs clinton and obonga are the worst democrat choices ever. They make Kerry look good.

McCain is a good man, he will win easily.

Barack Obama is he greatest candidate this country has ever had in the last half centruy. While Hillary Clinton tires to lie her way into the White House. Claiming credit for things she hasn't done, and insinuating that by visiting a forign country she has experience at international relations. I am in Independent Party Voter. I will be excersizing my vote to improve the future of America. My children, and the future generations will be affected by the Leadership we select. If Hillary is elected, we will be hearing 4 more years of Bill Clinton. We won't be able to impeach her for his mis-deeds. With McCain, it will be another 100 years of war and military presence in the Middle East.

It is suprising that this site contains bigoted, and racially hateful comments. One can not contaminate their decision with hatred for blacks. Base your opinion on Character, Leadership style, the Sincerity of the candidates, and their consistancy of truth. I believe in a candidate that I would like to work with. Someone concerned about motivating ordinary people to do extraordinary things. I want a president that is not claiming to change the country, but to change the country's thinking. GOD BLESS AMERICA again.

Guest REV WRIGHT
Barack Obama is he greatest candidate this country has ever had in the last half centruy. While Hillary Clinton tires to lie her way into the White House. Claiming credit for things she hasn't done, and insinuating that by visiting a forign country she has experience at international relations. I am in Independent Party Voter. I will be excersizing my vote to improve the future of America. My children, and the future generations will be affected by the Leadership we select. If Hillary is elected, we will be hearing 4 more years of Bill Clinton. We won't be able to impeach her for his mis-deeds. With McCain, it will be another 100 years of war and military presence in the Middle East.

It is suprising that this site contains bigoted, and racially hateful comments. One can not contaminate their decision with hatred for blacks. Base your opinion on Character, Leadership style, the Sincerity of the candidates, and their consistancy of truth. I believe in a candidate that I would like to work with. Someone concerned about motivating ordinary people to do extraordinary things. I want a president that is not claiming to change the country, but to change the country's thinking. GOD BLESS AMERICA again.

Hope & Change,

Hope & Change,Hope & Change,Hope & Change,Hope & Change,Hope & Change,Hope & Change,Hope & Change

@

Guest Guest

He is a liar He and his wife are both bigots and racist And most important he is a hard left flaming Liberal. All I need to know to vote against him.

@

Archived