GAS

Guest Marino

Guest Guest
I wish Bush would stop Greasing the Saudi's because GAS is really getting out of hand.

Is this true? Do you have any prrof?

This could be impeachment if you have evidence.

Guest Al Bore
I wish Bush would stop Greasing the Saudi's because GAS is really getting out of hand.

Actually the USA has more than enough oil, all they need to do is drill for it and build more refineries. But alas, the tree huggers will not allow it and no one wants a oil refinery built anywhere around where they live. Don't blame Bush, blame the liberal environmentalists.

Guest Bill Clinton
Is this true? Do you have any prrof?

This could be impeachment if you have evidence.

Get a grip. Do you really think a local moron would have that kind of proof. Besides if they did try to impeach Bush for whatever reason, he would be out of office before they could start the process.

Guest Guest
Actually the USA has more than enough oil, all they need to do is drill for it and build more refineries. But alas, the tree huggers will not allow it and no one wants a oil refinery built anywhere around where they live. Don't blame Bush, blame the liberal environmentalists.

Is this true? Do you have any proof?

I was just going through one of those little books that you give someone for their birthday, that has events, facts and advertisements from the year they were born. This one was from 1976, and had an ad for a car, the Plymouth Arrow. In 1976, this car was getting 37 MPG highway. Why on earth, 32 years later, aren't we getting 37 MPG minimum on ALL VEHICLES?

Guest Guest
Is this true? Do you have any proof?

I was just going through one of those little books that you give someone for their birthday, that has events, facts and advertisements from the year they were born. This one was from 1976, and had an ad for a car, the Plymouth Arrow. In 1976, this car was getting 37 MPG highway. Why on earth, 32 years later, aren't we getting 37 MPG minimum on ALL VEHICLES?

Watch some of the news programs. It comes up quite often.

Guest Guest
The liberals continue to cause mayhem. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Actually you are partially correct. Since the Democrats gained control of both houses the price of gas has risen over $1.00 a gallon. The price of gas goes up, so does everything else.

Guest Guest
We need to break into our national reserve for a week and the gas prices would drop dramatically .

Don't bet on it. The oil companies would keep the prices right where they are and line their pockets even that much more.

Guest Guest

I don't know what the problem is. I get great gas milage.

Just eat a can of Bush's Bean's, hook a hose up to my exhaust and run the other end into the Intake. Can go for miles and miles and miles before needing a re-fill

@

Guest Guest
Remember 12-12-2012 ?

Guess where we're headed ?

No I don't remember 12-12-2012, it hasn't happened yet. As soon as it does, I'll tell ya what I did that day, just give me a little reminder because I'm sure I'll have forgotten that I said I'll tell ya by then. Thanks.

@

No blame the DELETED like you that believe the oil supply is endless and burn as much as they want to, cause that's what a liberal wouldn't do. You'll spite them. And then blame them for the price of oil. After all, it's their fault you're burning so much.

Genius.

Actually you are partially correct. Since the Democrats gained control of both houses the price of gas has risen over $1.00 a gallon. The price of gas goes up, so does everything else.

Yes! Didn't they pass a bill to increase the price of oil? :blink:

Enjoy the gas price now. Bill O'Reilly said that next year it will be $6.00/gal. and the economy will collapse.

Well if he said it it must be true. :blink:

@

Archived