Anthony's Restuarant

Guest Guest-albanyams-*

Guest Guest-albanyams-*

My brother sent me the article dated Thursday April 17, 2008. I'd like to get Anthony's take on things. No Gail, (no offense), no bs..

He has the $$, pay off the Work Comp bs..Get back to it and run it yourself!!

Guest Guest

Obviously you dont own a business or have any idea how tough things are in the current economy, or how much NYS taxes suck or how little Binghamton does for any business. He is probably grateful to not have the headaches anymore. Why dont you open it up and name it after yourself- maybe THE IDIOT LOUNGE or something.

Guest Guest
Obviously you dont own a business or have any idea how tough things are in the current economy, or how much NYS taxes suck or how little Binghamton does for any business. He is probably grateful to not have the headaches anymore. Why dont you open it up and name it after yourself- maybe THE IDIOT LOUNGE or something.

I'm sure he's grateful, or was, thinking that he'd get away with not paying the State.

Guest JC Guest

What a rude response. The OP indicated he was from out of town and just asked for info.

@

Guest Guest-albanyams-*

Obviously??? Wow, are you shallow as all hell! Not only do I run a small business but I do pay workers comp and I do pay self employment taxes. I used to work for Anthony and Gail back when it was the famous Marnielli's on State St. And you ask, why would I write famous? Because we were jamming in the place 6 days a week! Open till 4 am on the weekends to take care of the college kids who paid our checks! And of course our regular daily customers..

Anthony may open again if not there, somewhere else. If not, God Bless. He had a great run! And as for Gail, leave her alone! these 2 were my family for years beyond the restaurant business.

Yes, I live in the Albany, NY area and have been since 96.

@

Archived