big daddys

fadaching

Any one been the the pizza place big daddys? i went there today and that place is gross. when i get there the manager or who ever is out front screaming at a delivery person, i go and order my food witch was pizza and it was gross. the plce looked dirty. and my friend ordered 2 hot dogs and they were not cooked all the way on tiny hot dog buns. very disapointed.

Guest Guest
Any one been the the pizza place big daddys? i went there today and that place is gross. when i get there the manager or who ever is out front screaming at a delivery person, i go and order my food witch was pizza and it was gross. the plce looked dirty. and my friend ordered 2 hot dogs and they were not cooked all the way on tiny hot dog buns. very disapointed.

I have been told the owner is a child molester, but since he was convicted before the laws were put in place, does not have to register as such. Can anyone confirm?

Guest Guest
i know big daddy personally and have for many many many years.....NOT TRUE AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he is !

And the food is totally GROSS !!!!!

I would not even pay you to eat there for free ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Guest Guest
Oh yea what's his name,I know some of his family they told me he was in jail for statutory rape of a 14 year old,something along those lines.

Certainly should be something parents of BHS students are made aware of, since they can easily head there for lunch.

Archived