Fiala a Hippocrate- She owed Taxes

Guest Remember When

Guest Remember When

Babs wants to shut off peoples water and sewer but she forgets that she lapsed in her taxes which was found out when she decided to run for County Executive. She came up with the money to pay that baby when she found herself in the spotlight being criticized for oweing those back taxes. Saw on Fox news last night she was ostracizing those who owed on their W&S. What a liar and hippocrate she is.

Guest Guest
Babs wants to shut off peoples water and sewer but she forgets that she lapsed in her taxes which was found out when she decided to run for County Executive. She came up with the money to pay that baby when she found herself in the spotlight being criticized for oweing those back taxes. Saw on Fox news last night she was ostracizing those who owed on their W&S. What a liar and hippocrate she is.

Interesting spin you put on it.

From what I understood, it turned out it was simply the result of her not being in town that day or some other minor detail. It certainly wasn't willful. I also seem to remember that when she was notified about the matter, the taxes were promptly paid pretty much the next day. At least that's what I remember from the political ad she made when she scolded that clown Jeffrey for distorting the the facts.

I'm sure there are many people who have been late paying bills because of an oversight.

That's a big difference between her and people who haven't paid their water or sewer bills for 2+ years.

Guest another guest

From what I understood, it turned out it was simply the result of her not being in town that day or some other minor detail. It certainly wasn't willful. I also seem to remember that when she was notified about the matter, the taxes were promptly paid pretty much the next day. At least that's what I remember from the political ad she made when she scolded that clown Jeffrey for distorting the the facts.

I'm sure there are many people who have been late paying bills because of an oversight.

That's a big difference between her and people who haven't paid their water or sewer bills for 2+ years.

I bet she is also a hypocrite.

Guest Guest

How long was she away for? The bill didnt come in the mail the day it was due. She had plenty of time to pay it and get it paid on time. Stop making excuses She is a politician They are ALL liars and hypocrits.

Guest Guest
How long was she away for? The bill didnt come in the mail the day it was due. She had plenty of time to pay it and get it paid on time. Stop making excuses She is a politician They are ALL liars and hypocrits.

She explained it all in the "Shame on you, Jeffrey" political ad. Why are you trying to make it out to be something more devious when it was just a minor oversight that she corrected promptly.

Guest Guest
She explained it all in the "Shame on you, Jeffrey" political ad. Why are you trying to make it out to be something more devious when it was just a minor oversight that she corrected promptly.

She is ALWAYS out of town. Out of town when her taxes were due, out of town for the flood.

Guest FIALAS A LIAR

YEA RIGHT! Try to spin it any way you can. What was her excuse for letting it go so long after she got back IN TOWN?

@

Guest Guest
YEA RIGHT! Try to spin it any way you can. What was her excuse for letting it go so long after she got back IN TOWN?

@

Are you still mad about having to pay back that illegal vacation money? ;)

Guest Guest

In todays world, people do not lead by example. It is, do as I say not as I do. If you dont like it, TOO BAD!!!

Vote the fire plug out of office. That is the only way to ensure change!

Guest Guest

MINOR OVERSITE. She used water every day didnt she? Who did she think was paying for it? When I overlook a bill it goes to the credit bureau they dont remove it just because it was an oversight on my part. If she is that feble minded we dont needher

Archived