Stimulus Payments to go out Early

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The first stimulus package payments are slated to go out this coming Monday according to a special news report just released. The electronic debits start Monday and paper check payments start May 9th. Now we'll all have a few dollars in our pockets to fill our gas tanks and pay NYSEG with. Woo-hoo.

Guest Donald Dump

Some people are never happy.

Why not donate your $ to Hillary or better yet sent it to Obama's church.

Me, I will spend it on a big tv!!

Guest Guest

I have a 52" Philips totally loaded top end model I'll sell you for $ 2200.00

Guest Guest

From the IRS Website

If you used direct deposit

Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted by:

00 through 20 ---> May 2

21 through 75 ---> May 9

76 through 99 ---> May 16

PAPER CHECKS

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed by:

00 through 09 ---> May 16

10 through 18 ---> May 23

19 through 25 ---> May 30

26 through 38 ---> June 6

39 through 51 ---> June 13

52 through 63 ---> June 20

64 through 75 ---> June 27

76 through 87 ---> July 4

88 through 99 ---> July 11

Nothing has changed

Link ---> http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

How about a link to the news release Please >

Thanks

if you go to IRS.GOV, click on Rebate Question's, then the blue underlined word calculator, then the blue underlined words Payment Schedule it say

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number.

People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments April 28.

Paper checks will be put in the mail starting May 16.

But it still says in the graph May 2 is the first one.

I know on Yahoo.com they were saying this, but I haven't seen it any place else and the IRS web site doesn't say this is a sure thing.

Maybe they will start releasing some as early as April 28, who knows. it's the IRS.

Guest Guest

Maybe some people aren't happy because with the increase in fuel costs, we are all just sending this money back to the oil companies, whether or not we are using the rebate to justify buying something for ourselves.

Is it some kind of coincidence that gas prices jumped up sharply again right before this money gets distributed?

Guest Guest
Maybe some people aren't happy because with the increase in fuel costs, we are all just sending this money back to the oil companies, whether or not we are using the rebate to justify buying something for ourselves.

Is it some kind of coincidence that gas prices jumped up sharply again right before this money gets distributed?

No it is not a coincidence. The oil company's are out to get you just you and nobody else but you.

Guest Guest
No it is not a coincidence. The oil company's are out to get you just you and nobody else but you.

Not what I said. They are out to get everybody, but thanks for playing.

Guest Guest
Not what I said. They are out to get everybody, but thanks for playing.

You do realize the the price of gas has risen over $1.00 a gal. since the Democrats won control of both houses of government. You want to complain about the price of gas put the blame where it belongs.

Guest Guest
You do realize the the price of gas has risen over $1.00 a gal. since the Democrats won control of both houses of government. You want to complain about the price of gas put the blame where it belongs.

Oh that's right, it's the Democrats that set the price of oil and gasoline. Darn you blasted Democrats!

Guest Guest

This might be a stupid question... but how do I know if I should expect my check to be deposited in the bank or if it should be coming in the mail?

Guest Guest
Oh that's right, it's the Democrats that set the price of oil and gasoline. Darn you blasted Democrats!

Gas was a lot cheaper under President Willian Jefferson Clinton!

Guest Guest
This might be a stupid question... but how do I know if I should expect my check to be deposited in the bank or if it should be coming in the mail?

If your income tax was direct deposited this year....so will the checks. If not, it'll be mailed. That's the way it goes.

www.msn.com has a pic of Bush on it's front page and the article. Says the first paper checks will be going out May 9th and the first electronic debits start this coming Monday.

Between Yahoo, MSN, and the IRS web site, you have 3 different dates though. All within a close time line. the IRS web site says " People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28." Which I am taking as they will start doing the direct depostits the 28th.

But MSN says "For taxpayers who filed by April 15 and had their tax refunds deposited directly into a bank or other financial account, the IRS will send stimulus payments starting Monday. It estimates direct-deposit payments will be complete by May 2."

Your best bet is to just watch your bank accoout. Because like I said before, It's the IRS. Who knows what they will actually end up doing. lol

Archived