U.E. football transfers

Guest Fran Cobb

Guest Fran Cobb

In recent years U.E. football has brought in some good transfer talent like lyons, Veruto, Thomas and Depoffi.

Will there be any players from the area transferring into U.E. for next season?

Guest Guest
In recent years U.E. football has brought in some good transfer talent like lyons, Veruto, Thomas and Depoffi.

Will there be any players from the area transferring into U.E. for next season?

Or....... will they lie about players adresses like the 1z who lived in M.E and used other players adresses or ones who live in J.C that kind of transfer? or taken the bus to the junction and transfering to the 35 express bus transfer talent cuz i can do that coach hurd want me 2 play 4 u? haha

Guest Caretaker
Or....... will they lie about players adresses like the 1z who lived in M.E and used other players adresses or ones who live in J.C that kind of transfer? or taken the bus to the junction and transfering to the 35 express bus transfer talent cuz i can do that coach hurd want me 2 play 4 u? haha

No coach wants you. You can't type or spell so you probably would talk like you had 5 front teeth and not remember the plays.

Guest Guest
No coach wants you. You can't type or spell so you probably would talk like you had 5 front teeth and not remember the plays.

couldnt have said it better! hahaha

Archived