America, the greatest country on earth

Guest The Big Lie

Listen Dick, I make a hell of a lot of money for what i do, My family has multiple family owned successful businesses. I definitely don't need you to tell me how to run my life. My wage is 3 times the minimum, doing something that should only pay half that. The only thing I see you producing is a big steaming pile you call a life. Move alone, don't let that pitiful life kick you ass on the way out. I am smart enough to know your a Dick and you probably smoke crack with the way you talk. I don't think you know what your talking about and you definitely. What you don't like the fact I gladly pay taxes, support people in need and will continue to do so because of people like yourself. I am better than you already, witch isn't saying much! Besides that you are not an American, you have forgot what it means to be an American. If I need to explain it to you than you really are a dumbass Dick.

PS Its just someones life, Your money must mean a lot to you!

hahahahaha Your GED shows in your lack of understanding of grammar, syntax, and spelling. Good grief! You are totally self deluded and it is obvious that your life truly sucks. I don't believe for an instant that you make as much as you claim or that you actually pay taxes. As far as money meaning a lot to me, it means taking care of myself and my family, now and after I retire, without being a drain on the rest of society. Unlike you, sponge. I am an American. An independant, self-reliant, productive member of society. Again, totally unlike you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha Your GED shows in your lack of understanding of grammar, syntax, and spelling. Good grief! You are totally self deluded and it is obvious that your life truly sucks. I don't believe for an instant that you make as much as you claim or that you actually pay taxes. As far as money meaning a lot to me, it means taking care of myself and my family, now and after I retire, without being a drain on the rest of society. Unlike you, sponge. I am an American. An independant, self-reliant, productive member of society. Again, totally unlike you.

Yeah, right Dick! My job nor my life depend on my spelling, grammar , syntax and whether or not your name is Dick. Again, the only thing you seem to produce is nonsense and your true nature as a greed little money hoar. Your not an American, you just think you are! My money takes care of me and my family just fine and even enough left over for the less fortunate. Some you may need to know is you stand behind your fellow Americans instead of trying to prove you name is Dick. You can believe what you wish. That's the difference between me and you! I take you as you are( a person named Dick)and someone who loves their self too much. I forgive you! You have a nice life and try not to force others to much to see things your way. I have a feeling it won't work out to well for you.

Yeah, right Dick! My job nor my life depend on my spelling, grammar , syntax and whether or not your name is Dick. Again, the only thing you seem to produce is nonsense and your true nature as a greed little money hoar. Your not an American, you just think you are! My money takes care of me and my family just fine and even enough left over for the less fortunate. Some you may need to know is you stand behind your fellow Americans instead of trying to prove you name is Dick. You can believe what you wish. That's the difference between me and you! I take you as you are( a person named Dick)and someone who loves their self too much. I forgive you! You have a nice life and try not to force others to much to see things your way. I have a feeling it won't work out to well for you.

You know you could just roll your trailer further away from the dump and it won't smell so bad. Or is that odor the smell of failure that permeates everything you type?

Archived