TROOPS COME HOME & TAKEOUT THESE THUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Vince Furnier

Guest Guest

Actually, what I would like to do is take about 400 acres of land and build a 20' tall and 5' thick wall around it. Take all of these "badasses" and toss them in the middle of it. They can have a weapon of their choice. Let them go out and live, if they can. Of course I will be selling permits to allow hunting. ;) Good for three weeks, no bag limit.

Guest Guest
Actually, what I would like to do is take about 400 acres of land and build a 20' tall and 5' thick wall around it. Take all of these "badasses" and toss them in the middle of it. They can have a weapon of their choice. Let them go out and live, if they can. Of course I will be selling permits to allow hunting. ;) Good for three weeks, no bag limit.

Can I start building my tree stand ?

Guest Guest

Yes you may!

I allow fly overs and pre planning. You may scout and you may use any means you wish to take in with you. The only rule is, it has to be a clean kill. No maiming or torture!!

Guest Guest
Yes you may!

I allow fly overs and pre planning. You may scout and you may use any means you wish to take in with you. The only rule is, it has to be a clean kill. No maiming or torture!!

I'd like to plant a watermellen patch to bait them in and try to get two , with one shot ...

Guest Guest

probably the dumbest topic Ive ever seen in my entire life.. you bunch of haters need to find something else to do with your time besides bitch and moan cause your scared and cant handle yourselves if it came down to it. go cry

Guest Guest
It is just a matter of time before there is a civil war in this country. And it could happen this year.

Rush Limbaugh is trying to instigate riots at the Democratic National Convention in Denver if Bareck Hussein Obama is denied the nomination by the superdelegates!

With Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stirring things up there may be riots all over the country!

Guest Guest

The sad thing is how many like that are living in binghamton now?

Scarey very scarey ask Katch about the video he found called the "STREETS of Binghamton"

and it was made probably 10 years ago when the GREAT DIMWIT NICK BUCCI said there were no gangs in Binghamton!

Something needs to be done and done now before there really is an epidemic like that one on YOUTUBE here fro real!

Guest Guest
probably the dumbest topic Ive ever seen in my entire life.. you bunch of haters need to find something else to do with your time besides bitch and moan cause your scared and cant handle yourselves if it came down to it. go cry

Get bent stupid!

I am so sick and tired of morons like you defending bottom feeders. Just shut it already. I dont care about your labels, I dont care about your PC view, and I sure as hell dont care about some DELETED minority that is the root of the degridation of society.

If you dont like my opinion, tough crap! You dont have a say in it. If you want to label me a hater, so be it. I dont give a crap. You are damned right I hate and I am DELETED off as well.

I can handle myself just fine and my family is protected 110%. If you ever want to test my security, just stop on by around 2:30am and make sure you have a weapon. We will quickly see who can handle what!!

Guest Guest
You've got my vote for Mayor ;)

Thank you. That is not the first invite I ever had but I would never get past the first debate. As soon as I said Oh yeah, well go **** yourself, I am sure my race would be over.

Archived