college football prospects

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

hi everyone.

i live in the chenango bridge area and have followed both cf and cv football very closely over the years and was wondering if anyone knew about players from either team playing in college and if so, where?

hi everyone.

i live in the chenango bridge area and have followed both cf and cv football very closely over the years and was wondering if anyone knew about players from either team playing in college and if so, where?

I only know of a couple from CV. Palmieri-Hartwick. Contro-Hobart. Bobal-Hobart. Collins-Hobart. Dickerson-Utica. Eggleston-possibly Rochester. Cola-some prep school. Mullins-basketball at god knows where.

Guest Guest
hi everyone.

Assuming you mean players from recent years past who are playing college football, they have a good listing of Section 4 players playing college football at www.section4football.com. Click on "Links" on the top menu and then the Alumni in college selection and you'll see the listing by college.

Archived