new pressconnects

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, that changes everything......

If they want to imporve the website how about actually having more stories when you click on the "more" buttons instead of repeating the same list with only one or maybe two items added?

How about having posters use their real names as they would in Letters to the Editor to reduce the lies and personal attacks?

Guest Guest
The real pressconnects main page is at

pressconnects.com IDIOT!!!

You tard this is going to be the new pressconnects! WOW smoke another buddy!

Guest Guest
And when your done, pass it our way. Haven't had any since 71 and could use a good JOLT to deal with the gas prices on filling our 2 vehicles this morning.

You have a spelling error. Also, you should have an apostrophe in front of the abbreviated year.

You have a spelling error. Also, you should have an apostrophe in front of the abbreviated year.

Oh, gee, sorry to make you have to think.

I have 2 little words for you.

BITE ME ! ! !

( this ain't grammer school sonny and I could care less - I suppose you spell everything out when your texting. )

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

Guest Guest

You are assuming the 71 was a year and not an age. Maybe the poster is an octogenarian reminiscing about when they were in their 70s.

BITE ME ! ! !

( this ain't grammer school sonny and I could care less - I suppose you spell everything out when your texting. )

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

Did you learn that at BOCES?

Did you learn that at BOCES?

No! You have it all wrong. There was no such thing as BOCES when growing up and in school back in the mid 60's. Back then it was called "shop" and we really learned how to do stuff. Not like today, where the only thing kids (like you) think about is how to get over on their parents, use cell phones to call your friend in the classroom next door because it just can't wait til class change to tell that friend you got the hots for Mary (don't know what you kids call it today, but you must do it enough because your brain cells are disappearing)

Don't worry, we've got your number and will be calling later.

No! You have it all wrong. There was no such thing as BOCES when growing up and in school back in the mid 60's. Back then it was called "shop" and we really learned how to do stuff. Not like today, where the only thing kids (like you) think about is how to get over on their parents, use cell phones to call your friend in the classroom next door because it just can't wait til class change to tell that friend you got the hots for Mary (don't know what you kids call it today, but you must do it enough because your brain cells are disappearing)

you won't last long on here if you let guests bother you that much..............

Guest Guest

I also went to school in the 60's. My guess would be you went Central Vocational. Don't have a cell phone, I am not that important but apparently you think you are.

Guest Guest
LMAO - little do you know

So are you important or just another wanna be? Still waiting for that phone call you promised or was that just another fallacy?

you won't last long on here if you let guests bother you that much..............

Not bothering us at all - just trying to have some fun

Guests = Trolls = 90% of the time.

Got to love it here, was told it was better then TFA so joined.

Seems to be for the most part ahead of local news, and think it's GREAT! P on PSB and WBGN, they could not get a story correct if theirs lives depended on it (and you got to wonder why the change in the PSB "BATA" site - LMAO)

One for all and ALL for THEM

Guest Guest
Not bothering us at all - just trying to have some fun

Guests = Trolls = 90% of the time.

Got to love it here, was told it was better then TFA so joined.

Seems to be for the most part ahead of local news, and think it's GREAT! P on PSB and WBGN, they could not get a story correct if theirs lives depended on it (and you got to wonder why the change in the PSB "BATA" site - LMAO)

One for all and ALL for THEM

Ok - so like what was the topic when this all began. I think everyone got side tracked here....

Guest Wow dude
Oh, that changes everything......

If they want to imporve the website how about actually having more stories when you click on the "more" buttons instead of repeating the same list with only one or maybe two items added?

How about having posters use their real names as they would in Letters to the Editor to reduce the lies and personal attacks?

Yes I wish they would imporve the site. WTF

Guest Guest

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

BITE ME ! ! !

I think you have diarrhea of the mouth that won't stop running

Guest Guest
cracks me up .. guest getting into it with other guest .. DEEE DEEE DUHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not getting into it with nobody because most the guest are trolls, excluding me.

Archived