Edmondson-.344avg.,.718 slg.pct.

Guest Bubba

Guest Bubba

Unbelievable! 14 doubles, 4 triples, 9 homers and 43 RBI's!..., I would say he has to get some college recognition or even pro recognition with those kind of stats- wouldn't you think?

Guest Guest
Unbelievable! 14 doubles, 4 triples, 9 homers and 43 RBI's!..., I would say he has to get some college recognition or even pro recognition with those kind of stats- wouldn't you think?

he's playing for le moyne right?

thats pretty impressive

he's playing for le moyne right?

thats pretty impressive

On the contrary... Whenever LeMoyne plays someone it's a non-league game for the Dolphins' opponents. So because of this, LeMoyne is playing a game of no meaning to its opponents. In most cases their only playing against the players who don't play in the league games.., mostly the pitchers. That's why there team average is about .325( still impressive)!

Guest Chris Edmondson

Thanks for the compliments grandma!

Guest Guest

Yeah 314 to Left, 342 Left Center 375 Center 340 Right Center 305 to Right, Go figure? Andy Perrino Got Taken in the mid 20s rounds and he hit over .400 there !!!!!!!

Go Figure !!!!!

Archived