John McCain is losing it!!

Guest The Cookoo's Nest!

Guest The Cookoo's Nest!

John McCain is seriously losing it. He keeps calling all the different factions in Iraq by the wrong names. He visited New Orleans and said there should be a discussion about whether the 9th ward should be torn down - the next day he siad he does not remember ever saying such a thing. He siad if he were president when Katrina happened he would be on the ground there the day it happened. You know where he was the day it happened? At the airport in Arizona having birthday cake with Bush!! He never siad a word to Bush about wehre he should be!! He has also voted against fudning for Katrina rebuilding on numerous ocassions.

The other day he said that the eonomy is great! He said that many jobs were created in the last eight years when we actually lost 1.9 million jobs. He says that the American public working class is doing well - with gas approaching four bucks a gallon and home foreclosures some of the highest ever! He said he should never have asked for the endorsement of a minister who referred to the Catholic church as "the big whore" and three minutes later in the interview he said he was happy to have the endorsement!

Quite honestly - he is either lying half the time or senile!!

Guest Guest
John McCain is seriously losing it. He keeps calling all the different factions in Iraq by the wrong names. He visited New Orleans and said there should be a discussion about whether the 9th ward should be torn down - the next day he siad he does not remember ever saying such a thing. He siad if he were president when Katrina happened he would be on the ground there the day it happened. You know where he was the day it happened? At the airport in Arizona having birthday cake with Bush!! He never siad a word to Bush about wehre he should be!! He has also voted against fudning for Katrina rebuilding on numerous ocassions.

The other day he said that the eonomy is great! He said that many jobs were created in the last eight years when we actually lost 1.9 million jobs. He says that the American public working class is doing well - with gas approaching four bucks a gallon and home foreclosures some of the highest ever! He said he should never have asked for the endorsement of a minister who referred to the Catholic church as "the big whore" and three minutes later in the interview he said he was happy to have the endorsement!

And quite honestly your either a idiot or very bad at being a liberal shill.

Like Bush, McCann, the shoe salesman, is either a liar or he just doesn't have a clue. I don't believe I will pull the lever for president in November. I personally don't care anymore who wins president. :wacko:

Guest Guest
And quite honestly your either a idiot or very bad at being a liberal shill.

out of curiosity, is there anything in the op that is not factual?

Guest Guest
Like Bush, McCann, the shoe salesman, is either a liar or he just doesn't have a clue. I don't believe I will pull the lever for president in November. I personally don't care anymore who wins president. :wacko:

Thank you tom - we like it when people like you stay home.

@

Guest Guest
Just like a moron you think the only election is for president! :wacko:

Imagine that - you think you know my thoughts!

Who else are you voting for Tom? hell - you dont even know who is running in any other race.

@

Guest Guest
out of curiosity, is there anything in the op that is not factual?

Out of curiosity could you please show me at least one link to a factual news story to show me ANY of it is correct.

And as far as voting against the funding for Katrina moneys shall we count the ways that money was misspent for pure political gain.

Gee, these claims all come from a news reports of the last several nights and a commercial that has been running for a week. While there is some truth in them, does the original poster have an original point? Or are you just spamming election rhetoric?

All of the candidates have had their fair share of "mis-speaking" in this campaign. I agree the economy is bad, but you can find statistics that will support any point of view.

Just to be fair, I do not support McCain in this election, though I supported him in 2000. I believe he thinks he can skate through on his military expertise, but the public isn't buying into that. He really would need to address some issues closer to home like the economy, cost of living, healthcare and jobs. He is very weak in these areas. Unless he indicates who his running mate is, I don't think he can motivate enough people to vote for him. He seems to have made too many concessions to the far right to win much support among independents.

....The other day he said that the economy is great! He said that many jobs were created in the last eight years when we actually lost 1.9 million jobs....

Just addressing this dry statistic, it looks like there was about 140,863,000 civilian, non-farm jobs in the United States in 2001.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/rtaw/pdf/table04.pdf

As of March of 2008, it looks like there was about 153,800,000 jobs.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Now statistics are bent and twisted all the time. For example: Your number 1.9 million jobs lost may be correct, you don't give any source for your claim. When I lost my job at Anitec 10 years ago, that was 1 job lost out of millions. I now have a truck driving job that probably didn't exist back then. However, somewhere, someone would probably count my Anitec job as "one job lost" under the Clinton Administration. The big picture would show that there were approximately 12,758,000 jobs created between 1992 and 2000. By the same token, there have been another 12,900,000 jobs created between 2000 and March of 2008.

Not trying to be partisan here. Just crunching numbers.

Scott

@

Guest Guest
McCain is just another old fruitcake that we don't need in office. Move over boomers, time for humanity to progress.

Now that was really deep man far out dude.

Guest Guest
Out of curiosity could you please show me at least one link to a factual news story to show me ANY of it is correct.

And as far as voting against the funding for Katrina moneys shall we count the ways that money was misspent for pure political gain.

All of what was stated is factual and correct. He is on film saying these things and they have been widely reported in the media. As far as it being ok to vote against helping people affected by Katrina in New Orleans, if you think that is ok, well then so be it and if he thinks it is ok, then so be as well - he simply should not be saying he supported money for them to rebuild when he did not.

Guest Guest

McCain is old and in the way.

If you vote for him, please remember to consider his VP running mate. That man will be Prez not long after if Granddaddy Mac wins.

@

Archived