NFL draft

wrapyouincold

Guest Big Tuna!
you will be done working by the time the fish make their second pick, which should be after 8pm.

Which fish do you mean? The Dolphins OR? The Big Tuna who is now their "Head of Football Operations"?

@

Guest Guest
jake long and Phillip merling DE. If you are at work why are you posting on here? shouldn't you be working????

they just added Chad Henne QB

Guest Guest
they just added Chad Henne QB

Michigan QB:

I think Henne will make a good NFL QB for someone who needs a steady hand at the helm. I don't think he'll be as successful as Tom Brady because he doesn't have as much touch on the ball and he's not as calm in the pocket, but as long as he gets good protection he'll get the job done. He has a very strong arm and can throw the long ball as well as anyone in the college game and is tough and confident. He's a good leader and a solid player - not a superstar but very serviceable in my opinion. I wish him the best and hope he has a long and distinguished NFL career

Guest Guest
I'm stuck at work.

Can anyone fill me in regarding the Dolphins?

You can't look it up on the INTERNET, but you can ask on BCVoice?

What a tool.

Guest Guest
Michigan QB:

I think Henne will make a good NFL QB for someone who needs a steady hand at the helm. I don't think he'll be as successful as Tom Brady because he doesn't have as much touch on the ball and he's not as calm in the pocket, but as long as he gets good protection he'll get the job done. He has a very strong arm and can throw the long ball as well as anyone in the college game and is tough and confident. He's a good leader and a solid player - not a superstar but very serviceable in my opinion. I wish him the best and hope he has a long and distinguished NFL career

Thanks Mel

:blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest
Michigan QB:

As the Biants showed in the Super Bowl, Brady is not calm in the pocket when he is being pressured. He also lacked touch. Brady is not the superster everyone thought he was. Henne is probably as good as Brady.

@

Archived