Chasing Fire Trucks

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Does anyone else notice tha tt he TOU highway superintendent is always chasing after the Endwell fire trucks when they are called out?

No, I did not notice that. Then again, unlike you, I have a job and a life so I dont have the time it would take to sit around and keep tabs on the scanner AND the TOU highway super.

So what did you do when you noticed this conspiracy?

Did you walk up to the Super and give him a face full of knuckles?

Did you take his keys away and say "Bad Supervisor!"?

What do you want us to do with your observation?

You want me to put a board with nails through it under his tire and go call 911 somewhere in Endwell?

What is the purpose of your post?

Guest Guest
Does anyone else notice tha tt he TOU highway superintendent is always chasing after the Endwell fire trucks when they are called out?

Are you upset because he cut in front of you?

Guest Guest
No, I did not notice that. Then again, unlike you, I have a job and a life so I dont have the time it would take to sit around and keep tabs on the scanner AND the TOU highway super.

So what did you do when you noticed this conspiracy?

Did you walk up to the Super and give him a face full of knuckles?

Did you take his keys away and say "Bad Supervisor!"?

What do you want us to do with your observation?

You want me to put a board with nails through it under his tire and go call 911 somewhere in Endwell?

What is the purpose of your post?

Maybe the OP is the TOU Supervisor's wife and she thinks he's sneaking out to meet his girlfriend when he says "Honey, another fire. I gotta go to the scene".

Guest Guest
Maybe the OP is the TOU Supervisor's wife and she thinks he's sneaking out to meet his girlfriend when he says "Honey, another fire. I gotta go to the scene".

Hmmmmm, interesting point. Didnt think of that angle.

@

Archived