Ely Park Golf Course

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone have a bad experience with the customer service at Ely Park Golf Course? The guy working behind the counter at the pro shop is a grumpy old man.

Guest Guest
Anyone have a bad experience with the customer service at Ely Park Golf Course? The guy working behind the counter at the pro shop is a grumpy old man.

He probably lost a bundle on the number 7 horse in the 1st race. OTB loves that guy..........

Guest Old School

Regardless the quality of customer service many golfers would look down their nose at, the course was in very good shape this weekend for this early in the season. There will always be some "high-brow" complaining about the condition of the local municipal, and or the customer service, but my perception (after walking and carrying 18) is the course and the customer service are in good shape as they have ever been. Kudos to the staff for getting ready to play this early in the season! If you need to be treated better to play, consider heading south, and keep going until you get comfortable.

Guest Guest

its so true though. i bet your talking about the old guy, with glasses, and a humb back whos an asshole cocksucker everytime i go there. he treats everyone he doesn't know like shit. if he sees a member it's different story. i have uncles who are members and he still treats me like shit or like i owe him something.

Archived