ue football

Guest guest

Guest Guest
ok so someone please inform me who will be good on ue football. like whole team defense and offense

nobody can tell...its far 2 early, there are no set rosters.

Guest Guest
ok so someone please inform me who will be good on ue football. like whole team defense and offense

Sounds like you want someone to mention you own name...

Guest Guest

based on the fact i dont go to that school sounds like someone is retarded i just know that u-e talks the most trash the most cocky kids so i want to know if they can back it up

Guest Guest

UE isnt like ME they dont need to have over 19 pages about themselves on bcvoice they just go on the field and take care of there business

Guest Guest

no u-e talks trash out there ass until they bleed and then they let their few good players run the show while the ones who talked trash were on the sideline

Guest Maurice Hamilton
based on the fact i dont go to that school sounds like someone is retarded i just know that u-e talks the most trash the most cocky kids so i want to know if they can back it up

I guess your theory was proven wrong. You asked about U.E. football and nobody responded. Mr. Hurd teaches his players respect for the other players and Tiger Pride.

Guest Guest
no u-e talks trash out there ass until they bleed and then they let their few good players run the show while the ones who talked trash were on the sideline

u must be thinkin bout binghamton.....and how do only a few good players kick all of section 4s ass... r u 4gettin they were undefeated in the section??? retard

Archived