Grammys

Guest Mac

Never heard such horrific noise called music, and sure I was watching BET. It seems the more screaming, the more one couldn't understand a word, that's what is called an award show?

Wish the strike had still beeen going on, doing us a favor. Rotten to the core, couldn't keep watching and listening, but then again with American Idol anyone can be a singer today takes no talent at all, just scream your head off!

Never heard such horrific noise called music, and sure I was watching BET. It seems the more screaming, the more one couldn't understand a word, that's what is called an award show?

Wish the strike had still beeen going on, doing us a favor. Rotten to the core, couldn't keep watching and listening, but then again with American Idol anyone can be a singer today takes no talent at all, just scream your head off!

Whatever you say gramps...shouldn't you be yelling at some kids to get off your lawn?

Why would you continue to watch a show once you realized how bad it is???

Do you eat food that tastes spoiled just because you've either prepared or ordered it?

I saw an advertisment for the Grammys. I noticed there wasn't one hip hopper or rapper in the ad. I found that interesting. I would like to say I found it hopeful as well (as we all know how badly rap sucks), but I don't want to get too optimistic yet.

You must be 12 yrs. old to enjoy that specatacle of a show. "Rehab"..yeah a huh, a tumor on top of head, and eye makeup from the fifties, and the song about REHAB! Fits I'd say.

What a bunch of Morons, none of you know what music is. Try Jazz, try Opera, try and educate yourself from the bottom the bash music chain.

I have to admit the Grammys were horrific. Please, please, please for the love of all things holy !!!!

Will the world get over the Beatles??? PLEASE !!! There's been some great music since they had their day. How about giving the NEW entertainers a shot...

AND I DON'T MEAN THAT DRUGGED OUT LUNATIC AMY WHINE-HOUSE !!!!

What the heck has happened to the music industry???

At least I can say it appears as though Natalie Cole got it.... Read on....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330324,00.html

If what I witnessed last night is what it is there's no wonder why the kids today are out of it.

Thanks Hollywood. You produce crap and pour it down the kids throats.

It angers me when I see this crap !! I'm ashamed to even say I ever was a musician !!

I hear kudos for that Rehab crap one more time I'm gonna puke !!!

Ahh... The heck with it.....

AAAArrrwwwwoooollllfffffff !!!!! Brraaaaapp..... HHwwwarrrff!!!!

There... Now I feel better.

Mental Retard fits better than REHAB!

Incredible, Best FemaleVocalist, these people are all on something, no doubt in my mind. Thsi fool isn't even American!

This is what is fed to the immature youngsters.

I can tell you right now, the influence of this wasted creature, you will see a tumor head hairdo's(fits) and ghastly eye makeup, and kids who think it's cool to be messed up in the head, let's take more drugs.!Is there something wrong with WHOLESOME???????????????????????????????????????????

Man TV,Music,Hollywood, ruining our young.

Give me Diana Krall!

Mental Retard fits better than REHAB!

Incredible, Best FemaleVocalist, these people are all on something, no doubt in my mind. Thsi fool isn't even American!

This is what is fed to the immature youngsters.

I can tell you right now, the influence of this wasted creature, you will see a tumor head hairdo's(fits) and ghastly eye makeup, and kids who think it's cool to be messed up in the head, let's take more drugs.!Is there something wrong with WHOLESOME???????????????????????????????????????????

Man TV,Music,Hollywood, ruining our young.

Give me Diana Krall!

Agreed.

It seems that the quickest and easiest way to sell a few million CD's is act like an out of control, doped up jackhole. If you're clean cut and an honorable person like Michael Buble, you might get lucky, but you'll never keep your name in the spotlight if you act like a normal person.

Amy Jade Winehouse is living proof that trailer-trash CAN find a job!

Amy Winehouse's music is fantastic compared to the rap garbage.

The rappers is what everyone should be complaining about, its horrible.

Oh, here we go again.

“Rap is Crap” or “this music is leading to the demise of our youth” - all is bull, and you all know it. When are we going to learn that music is not to blame for our youth’s societal problems. As is always the case, we must find else where to pass the blame. Are we that stubborn that we are unable to accept any responsibility for our own youth’s?

But, I have an idea. Citing Elvis and his gyrating hips, we can have all artists filmed from the waist up – that will take care of all the sex in the videos. Better yet, we can say the artists made them that way, and then sue the artists – much like we did with Judas Priest.

You all are sickening.

Hey parents!

Want Rap to "go away"?

start pretending to like it, listen to it around your kids, and soon they'll be rebelling by listening to big band music.

Amy Winehouse's music is fantastic compared to the rap garbage.

The rappers is what everyone should be complaining about, its horrible.

I couldn't tell you if I've ever heard one of her songs or not. I have no idea how talented she is.

To me, it doesn't matter.

If you're gonna act like she has, it's obvious that she's either the Stoopidest Singer on the Planet, or using her drug addiction as a marketing tool.

Either one sucks.

The "MOMENT" of the evening was Vince Gill (a true musician and artist) blasting Kayne West for being such a SCHMUCK.

I rewound that slam about four times and watched Gill state, "Have you had THAT happen yet, Kayne?" Absolutely precious.

Kid Rock is a waste of space, too.

The "MOMENT" of the evening was Vince Gill (a true musician and artist) blasting Kayne West for being such a SCHMUCK.

I rewound that slam about four times and watched Gill state, "Have you had THAT happen yet, Kayne?" Absolutely precious.

Please tell me what Vince was referring to in his question to Kayne. I missed it.

I watched the video. It was not only obvious that Vince was kidding around in a good-natured sort of way, but that Kayne took it that way as well.

Vince even said "I'm kidding".

Not a slam at all.

I watched the video. It was not only obvious that Vince was kidding around in a good-natured sort of way, but that Kayne took it that way as well.

Vince even said "I'm kidding".

Not a slam at all.

wow - sorry, but you are wrong. Wake up.

I wonder how many people insult and make fun of you without you knowing because you are too stupid.

Oh wait a minute, here comes my fake smile and "just kidding" line.

I wasn't really busting you. Or was I?

Dumbarse!

wow - sorry, but you are wrong. Wake up.

I wonder how many people insult and make fun of you without you knowing because you are too stupid.

Oh wait a minute, here comes my fake smile and "just kidding" line.

I wasn't really busting you. Or was I?

Dumbarse!

What's better.....to be a little slow catching on when people are disguising an azzzbust, or being a smug, arrogant jackhole like yourself?

You must be a riot at parties.

The reason you have few friends is not that you choose it that way, regardless of what you tell yourself.

I always pitied people like you.

What's better.....to be a little slow catching on when people are disguising an azzzbust, or being a smug, arrogant jackhole like yourself?

You must be a riot at parties.

The reason you have few friends is not that you choose it that way, regardless of what you tell yourself.

I always pitied people like you.

LOL! The first guy is right. It's people like you that walk around with your head in your ass and allow people to push you over that we should have pity for.

Archived