WHY PULLING POSTS?

Guest Peter Kahn

Guest Peter Kahn
YOUR POST IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR TOS - YOUR IP (PROXY) HAS BEEN LOGGED AND THE PROXY SITE HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND YOUR ABUSE REPORTED. A REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IP INFORMATION - PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR REPEATED ATTACKING OF THIS PRIVATE OWNED WEBSITE - ANY FURTHER VIOLATIONS WILL BE REPORTED TO YOUR SERVER AND POSSIBLE CRIMINAL CHARGES ARE IMMINENT

Guest Guest

Don't have a problem with the way BTK handles things and does a very good job. But like you, and a lot of others, am sick to death of listening about the sleepless guys and his merry band of "doggie lover" female followers. I have come to the conclusion that this sleepless guy is a "attention required" type of person, always doing things to get attention.

With that said, I've just gotten to the point of ignoring his posts and threads that he's posted in (I just skip over them as they mean nothing anyway). I did read the post he made about starting his own board and think it's rather funny because only a few months ago he could not even post a picture or size his avatar.

Realizing that this thread will get deleted anyway, at least I've had a chance, if even only a short lived one, to get out some things that have bothered me for the longest of time.

Thanks

Guest Guest
I do so love a BRAVE person!! Register and post these kind of offensive statements;

like the fool behind the curtain that you are

This coming from an ANONYMOUS "registered" poster! :lol:

Guest Guest
My sn is suewhit, the board admins KNOW who I am can contact or ban me at any time

WHO are you?

The first two posters are idiots, I do not disagree with that.

As far as you not being anonymous -- if you actually did register with your real name in your e-mail address, so that the admin really does know you, then great. Not all registered users do. I just find the smugness of some registered users a bit hypocritical at times.

As far as banning, the admin can ban anyone -- whether they be registered or guests.

Guest Guest
My sn is suewhit, the board admins KNOW who I am can contact or ban me at any time

WHO are you?

A REGISTERED MEMBER that is not signed in at this point (as if it's any of your business anyway) and you can call the first two posters anything you wish, but one thing does remain a fact, they both are correct when it comes to sleepless.

The only other thing is that because I have chosen not to log in to make this post, does not deam me as a troll but rather as a person who does not feel like getting bashed anymore from a certain group of members because they do not agree with what I am saying. And I am not the only one they do it to, it is a continued problem from back when sleepless threatened to quit. Your little 15 posts does not compare to my over 300 when signed in, thus you have to be either a member of this group, or you have not taken the needed time to read. either way, it makes no diff to me.

I like the advise of the second poster, just jump over any posts in a thread that is interesting made by sleepless. Thanks for the good advise!

Guest Guest
A REGISTERED MEMBER that is not signed in at this point (as if it's any of your business anyway) and you can call the first two posters anything you wish, but one thing does remain a fact, they both are correct when it comes to sleepless.

The only other thing is that because I have chosen not to log in to make this post, does not deam me as a troll but rather as a person who does not feel like getting bashed anymore from a certain group of members because they do not agree with what I am saying. And I am not the only one they do it to, it is a continued problem from back when sleepless threatened to quit. Your little 15 posts does not compare to my over 300 when signed in, thus you have to be either a member of this group, or you have not taken the needed time to read. either way, it makes no diff to me.

I like the advise of the second poster, just jump over any posts in a thread that is interesting made by sleepless. Thanks for the good advise!

I don't have any beef with Sleepless. But I do agree, this has become more like a high school chat room with the "cool" kids vs the "others." And the rampant deletions lately are quite strange.

Guest Guest

Good Morning Country Girl!

Guest Benni Booboo

I love this board and that fact that I can CHOOSE which posts to read and which ones I do not want to read. I would sometimes rather read a post from Sleepless (whom I enjoy) than read all the whiney posts about things people will complain on a meassage board, but not take action in real life to make change.

Guest country girl2

"""""Good Morning Country Girl!"""""""

?? If by adding the sentence above to the original post you are implying that it was me that posted this you are incorrect. Have not been on here until just now.

Guest Guest
I love this board and that fact that I can CHOOSE which posts to read and which ones I do not want to read. I would sometimes rather read a post from Sleepless (whom I enjoy) than read all the whiney posts about things people will complain on a meassage board, but not take action in real life to make change.

So tell us what action in real life have you taken? What changes have you made?

Guest Guest

Of course you like the advise of the second poster, you wrote it! Nice anonymous post, "Mouser"! You feel better now? woof woof

Guest I Prometheus
YOUR POST IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR TOS - YOUR IP (PROXY) HAS BEEN LOGGED AND THE PROXY SITE HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND YOUR ABUSE REPORTED. A REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IP INFORMATION - PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR REPEATED ATTACKING OF THIS PRIVATE OWNED WEBSITE - ANY FURTHER VIOLATIONS WILL BE REPORTED TO YOUR SERVER AND POSSIBLE CRIMINAL CHARGES ARE IMMINENT

POST DELETED - IT ISN'T CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WHEN YOU CONTINUALLY VIOLATE THE TOS AND REPOST THE SAME BULL OVER AND OVER, IT'S ATTACKING A WEBSITE WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW ie CRIMINAL

Guest Guest

My question is why are you trying to dictate to BTK how to run this site? I think he is a big boy and is perfectly capable of making his own decisions.

Guest Guest
Don't have a problem with the way BTK handles things and does a very good job. But like you, and a lot of others, am sick to death of listening about the sleepless guys and his merry band of "doggie lover" female followers. I have come to the conclusion that this sleepless guy is a "attention required" type of person, always doing things to get attention.

With that said, I've just gotten to the point of ignoring his posts and threads that he's posted in (I just skip over them as they mean nothing anyway). I did read the post he made about starting his own board and think it's rather funny because only a few months ago he could not even post a picture or size his avatar.

Realizing that this thread will get deleted anyway, at least I've had a chance, if even only a short lived one, to get out some things that have bothered me for the longest of time.

Thanks

i agree. sleepless should take the pipe like he has threatened to in the past. i don't think he would be missed by many. probably just "CG" & "d"

@

Archived