Irresponsible Women

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Is it any wonder that schools are going crazy and kids are getting dumber with all the broken families? What kind of offspring is a "liberated" divorced woman with 5 kids by 4 fathers going to produce? White or Black, it's everywhere. This is the same reason people neuter pets, they are not capable of controlling themselves.

Guest Guest

Yes, it is all the fault of irresponsible women. It is appalling how these irresponsible women have somehow managed to bypass the laws of nature and impregnate themselves without any help form irresponsible men. :blink:

Guest Guest
Yes, it is all the fault of irresponsible women. It is appalling how these irresponsible women have somehow managed to bypass the laws of nature and impregnate themselves without any help form irresponsible men. :blink:

I agree, however, there are ways of protecting against becoming impregnated and it seems like these "irresponsible" people could care less, which in turn is putting a drain on the taxpayers.

The topic was about women. Why bring in another source?

Aren't you to be responsible for your own body? That was the point of the post, of course if you're stupid enough to continue on this production line I guess you're to stupid to protect yourself.

Guest Guest
Is it any wonder that schools are going crazy and kids are getting dumber with all the broken families? What kind of offspring is a "liberated" divorced woman with 5 kids by 4 fathers going to produce? White or Black, it's everywhere. This is the same reason people neuter pets, they are not capable of controlling themselves.

I'm sick of seeing my hard earned money (I have a Job), be taxed and given to these freeloaders (Disabled), and their 5 illigitimate spawns...

Guest Guest

last time i checked, men, cannot get pregnant. therefore, control your own equipment or keep your legs crossed.

Guest Guest

People in this world are sick! I cannot fathom the amount of scum that linger in Binghamton. We need tougher laws on welfare as well as mandatory drug testing, education, job training and job placement. People should not be able to hang out on the steps of their homes and walk the streets all day doing nothing. They should have to perform community service for the money and food stamps they receive, Something!

Guest Guest

HAHA i agree

there are irresponsible men

BUT there are women out there just getting pregnant multiple times just to be paid for by the state

One lady was doing it on Parsons ave in endicott

lady never had a job, kept puttin out kids but never saw the same father for more than 1 kid

why work when you can sit around and recieve welfare for "irresponsible men"

Guest Guest

Aren't you to be responsible for your own body? That was the point of the post, of course if you're stupid enough to continue on this production line I guess you're to stupid to protect yourself.

Spoken like a true, male pig.

Why bring in another source? Because, now read this slowly -- it takes TWO people to create a baby. But you seem intent on branding only the woman. Why is that? Are you one of the pimps participating in the "production line" and feel only women should be blamed?

You make me want to puke!

Guest Guest

How can you place blame? I am a single disabled father with two kids. The first mom didn't want a United Nations family and stopped after our child. The second had a plan. She dropped out of school in another state to move to Broome County, leaving the father of her first kid. Lied to next paramour and got prego. Then came me, and after a few months of rabid (deleting), I realized her only purpose in life was to get prego. We broke up, she came scratching on my door and would remove her sperm receptacle when I made the suggestion.... b ingo... she gets pregnant. That is three babies. Being disabled my descendants recieve a monthly stipend, which she calls free money, as well as a lump sum. She didn't report this to HUD and got kicked off.

She was also kicked off DSS and forced to get a job, until she hooked up with a known loser, got prego, he split and she found another redneck to "fill the void". Got him to act like he was latest babies daddy. That was number four. She married that fool and like most men he wants a son. Well she just had her fourth daughter by this idiot for a total of eight children by five different dads.

She doesn't need HUD or dss now, she does still get WIC for the baby...

For years I dreamed of filing for custody in our Family Court, but fear that I will be treated as I have in the past. I am a father who wants to be there for my offspring and since Charnetsky has been elected it seems more dads are being given the opportunity to have full custody of their children. In the past a mom had to be a crack head in rehab to lose custody. THAT is why this area is so run down with losers and bums. You can thank Sperto Pines, ex judge Hester and the oldest judge on our family court for many of the social ills we all see every day.

Most if not all of these single moms with multi colored children have no education. We call them cheats and bums, but who are we to point the finger, when nearly all of our elected pious officials are involved in some questionable activity. These women are trying to make a living just like everyone else. Many years ago I could have hooked up with a girl who wanted babies. We could've gotten married and have ten children. We would receive at least 300$ per month, but I have an education and can see how this hurts my oldest children and society as a whole. Its not that they don't care, I think, it is just that they are too (deleting) stupid.

So the next time you see a single mom pushing a newborn in a Catholic Charities stroller with 3-5 kids walking along with her, don't blame her for the damage she is causing not only to tax payers but to her own children, she is just trying to get by the only way she knows how... on her back!!!! She usually has the kids because she is too ugly to make it as a hooker.

This woman is no different than .... a JC fireman, a court assigned lawyer, a judge who isn't a lawyer, everyone who works at DSS, all elected officials... etc... fill in the rest with your own pond scum.

Guest Guest
So the next time you see a single mom pushing a newborn in a Catholic Charities stroller with 3-5 kids walking along with her, don't blame her for the damage she is causing not only to tax payers but to her own children, she is just trying to get by the only way she knows how... on her back!!!! She usually has the kids because she is too ugly to make it as a hooker.

don't blame her.

Right.

It's everyone else's fault....how, when and with who she chooses to procreate.

thanks for pointing that out to us.

Guest Guest

It's not really the girls fault or anyone's that is on welfare. The government controls people with taxes and penalties. All they have to do to stop this is stop paying them to do it. Notice that when they want to make you stop doing something they tax it to death and if the want you do do it they provide an incentive to do it. Paying someone to have babies is an incentive.People choose their profession or way of life early. If you don't wish to work having babies is a great profession for women and drug dealing is for men.

Guest Guest

"Spoken like a true, male pig.

Why bring in another source? Because, now read this slowly -- it takes TWO people to create a baby. But you seem intent on branding only the woman. Why is that? Are you one of the pimps participating in the "production line" and feel only women should be blamed?"

Of course, if the woman decides to get an abortion, the man (father) has NO say in the matter.

@

Guest VOICE OF REASON

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE BURNED PRETTY BAD. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE IRRESPONSIBLE JUST LIKE NOT ALL MEN ARE IRRESPONSIBLE.

Guest Guest
Ladies, all you need to do is say no. From what I've seen a lot do not how to say that word.

That's right ladies...just say no! Then the men will be her starting a thread about women who won't put out. :blink::unsure:

Guest HEE HAWWWW
That's right ladies...just say no! Then the men will be her starting a thread about women who won't put out. :blink::unsure:

THAT IS A TRUE STATEMENT BUT I KNOW PLENTY OF GUYS WHO DON'T PUT OUT.

@

Guest repulsive loser
Ladies, all you need to do is say no. From what I've seen a lot do not how to say that word.

they don't seem to have a problem saying no to me. thank god. i thought maybe it was me. now i know it's the women's fault.

Guest Guest

women actually have to talk ALL the responsibility? so men are not irresponsible, they just dont take responsibility? can tell a man definitely wrote this.

Guest Guest

"I agree, however, there are ways of protecting against becoming impregnated and it seems like these "irresponsible" people could care less, which in turn is putting a drain on the taxpayers."

You want to know the best way to not get pregnant?!?!?! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNLESS YOUR MARRIED!!!!! There is no other way. No form of birth control is 100% proof like abstinence. Are people out there really niave? I understand that ituations happen and sometimes people get caught up in the moment and viola... BUT... no one teaches abstinence anymore. They teach do whatever makes you feel good.

SHAME on the girls who just sit there and have sex with whoever and then can't stand havin all those kids. You know what? Close your legs and stop sleepin around. How many of you girls think about the children you may bring into the world? Do you REALLY THINK before you do it? Also, when you look at society do you ever wonder why we have so many vagrants and sin in society? Because sex outside of marriage is one of the many reasons... because kids of mixed races that are unanted get treated bad by sodiety...

If you can't handle kids, DONT sleep around... plain and simple!!! You can disagree with me all you want but I am right. I will also say SHAME on the men out there who simply impregnate woman and then don't want anything to do with the children they help create.

STOP worrying about feeling good and do what's right for society, children, and you. DO NOT HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU ARE MARRIED AS GOD INTENDED IT TO BE!!!!!

Guest Guest
"I agree, however, there are ways of protecting against becoming impregnated and it seems like these "irresponsible" people could care less, which in turn is putting a drain on the taxpayers."

You want to know the best way to not get pregnant?!?!?! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNLESS YOUR MARRIED!!!!! There is no other way. No form of birth control is 100% proof like abstinence. Are people out there really niave? I understand that ituations happen and sometimes people get caught up in the moment and viola... BUT... no one teaches abstinence anymore. They teach do whatever makes you feel good.

SHAME on the girls who just sit there and have sex with whoever and then can't stand havin all those kids. You know what? Close your legs and stop sleepin around. How many of you girls think about the children you may bring into the world? Do you REALLY THINK before you do it? Also, when you look at society do you ever wonder why we have so many vagrants and sin in society? Because sex outside of marriage is one of the many reasons... because kids of mixed races that are unanted get treated bad by sodiety...

If you can't handle kids, DONT sleep around... plain and simple!!! You can disagree with me all you want but I am right. I will also say SHAME on the men out there who simply impregnate woman and then don't want anything to do with the children they help create.

STOP worrying about feeling good and do what's right for society, children, and you. DO NOT HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU ARE MARRIED AS GOD INTENDED IT TO BE!!!!!

Get your God out of my pants!!!!!

HAHA i agree

there are irresponsible men

BUT there are women out there just getting pregnant multiple times just to be paid for by the state

One lady was doing it on Parsons ave in endicott

lady never had a job, kept puttin out kids but never saw the same father for more than 1 kid

why work when you can sit around and recieve welfare for "irresponsible men"

I know one better! I know a piece of white trash who looks at her ability to put out and get impregnated as a source of income. Now that her oldest is out of high school, shes got a cut in pay! Oh no what to do? Why take this time without a child to improve yourself? Thats downright crazy talk. Why better yourself by getting more education, training or a 2nd job. Why not downsize and get a smaller car? No just be your cheap irresponsible self and get pregnant again so that you can keep getting welfare and 18 more years child support. Thats much easier. Keep riding that train til social security kicks in honey! Or should we say, granny!

Guest Guest

Archived