Price of oil and the unrest in Nigeria

Guest Pesmisitic Joe Taxpayer

I didn't see Bush's name in there anywhere does this mean he isn't the big bad guy raising the price of gas for his oil buddies?

MPD guy let me save you the trouble...im an idiot yeaaaaaa im stupid yeaaaaaaa im a dork because i have a star wars picture and i cant get laid even if i have 4 kids and a hot wife woahhhhhhhh i need help i need meds i have a lightsaber my post isnt factually correct im a ''cunsumer'' i cant spell ''avitar'' i am dyslectic id still buy als global warming scam if a snowball hit me in the face in july ur ummmmmmmmm 95% of scientists think my stupidity is man made im a moron i got beat up a lot im gay loooook ouuuut

Guest Guest
I didn't see Bush's name in there anywhere does this mean he isn't the big bad guy raising the price of gas for his oil buddies?

MPD guy let me save you the trouble...im an idiot yeaaaaaa im stupid yeaaaaaaa im a dork because i have a star wars picture and i cant get laid even if i have 4 kids and a hot wife woahhhhhhhh i need help i need meds i have a lightsaber my post isnt factually correct im a ''cunsumer'' i cant spell ''avitar'' i am dyslectic id still buy als global warming scam if a snowball hit me in the face in july ur ummmmmmmmm 95% of scientists think my stupidity is man made im a moron i got beat up a lot im gay loooook ouuuut

Dude, today is Monday, April 28, the year 2008.

I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you to join the rest of us here in reality.

@

What's MPD guy?

MPD guy is a pathetic DELETED who posts as a guest then responds to his own posts pretending to be somebody else thats why he is MPD(multiple personality disorder)I have what member it is narrowed down to three choices,the question is will MPD guy have what it takes to fess up.

Archived