clinton and crandal

Guest guest

Guest guest

seems like the black city folk have been haveing a goodweek, drugs blantatly being sold, crazys in the street all night. some black chicks that do not like clothing. BPD SERIOUS ABOUT DRUGS?????? ya think??? i think they are afraid of the new folk in town!!!! drive by the big grey apt. house on crandal near clinton.. homies all over, and good dope

seems like the black city folk have been haveing a goodweek, drugs blantatly being sold, crazys in the street all night. some black chicks that do not like clothing. BPD SERIOUS ABOUT DRUGS?????? ya think??? i think they are afraid of the new folk in town!!!! drive by the big grey apt. house on crandal near clinton.. homies all over, and good dope

Sounds like you were ripped off as you attempted to purchase drugs from that site . Is this your attempt to get even ? How would you know the drugs were good ?

What ever the case may be , report it to the Binghamton S.I.U. unit ..........

@

Guest Guest
what is SIU, and did not get ripped off, just sick of seeing this city taken over by thugs and such

You're joking, right? S.I.U.=special investigations unit. Cops have a camera at Crandall & Frank St already. If you're talking about over on Clinton then I guess you need to start calling the police. Seriously. The ONLY way things will get done is if you keep reporting what you see. Not only do they take your calls seriously, but they get sick of hearing from you, so they do something about it. If you're so sick of seeing the city being taken over, then I'd suggest you TAKE ACTION...not complain & whine on BC Voice. I gaurantee if you live in the area & take the time to actually flag down a cop & introduce yourself or call them & let them know who you are & where you live in the area they WILL take you seriously & try to help. When I lived in that area not long ago it's exactly what I did & the police were/are great. It wound up where the undercovers would stop to introduce themselves to me when they'd see me out in my yard...to let me know who they were & that they were doing something. Instead of b!tching about them, let them know you care about your neighborhood in person. See, I can't take your complaint or any retort you may have to my comment seriously. Why? Because I have taken action.

Guest Guest
You're joking, right? S.I.U.=special investigations unit. Cops have a camera at Crandall & Frank St already. If you're talking about over on Clinton then I guess you need to start calling the police. Seriously. The ONLY way things will get done is if you keep reporting what you see. Not only do they take your calls seriously, but they get sick of hearing from you, so they do something about it. If you're so sick of seeing the city being taken over, then I'd suggest you TAKE ACTION...not complain & whine on BC Voice. I gaurantee if you live in the area & take the time to actually flag down a cop & introduce yourself or call them & let them know who you are & where you live in the area they WILL take you seriously & try to help. When I lived in that area not long ago it's exactly what I did & the police were/are great. It wound up where the undercovers would stop to introduce themselves to me when they'd see me out in my yard...to let me know who they were & that they were doing something. Instead of b!tching about them, let them know you care about your neighborhood in person. See, I can't take your complaint or any retort you may have to my comment seriously. Why? Because I have taken action.

Yeah. You took action allright.

You called out someone on a message board.

What DELETED you must have.

Guest Guest

from the looks of all the pairs of sneakers all around town i guess the selling of drugs is the biggest employer in binghamton!

you would think the city would have all the sneakers taken down as soon as they were put up, they cant stop the drug trafficing here thats the least they can do.

@

Archived