mark kuzma

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
LeMoyne, yes for baseball

Mark is a selfish, me first attitude cocky arrogant SOB Owens will tear him a new one if he's anything like he is right now he better change

Guest Guest
Mark is a selfish, me first attitude cocky arrogant SOB Owens will tear him a new one if he's anything like he is right now he better change

Mark is a hard working athlete and a great kid. His hard work has obviously paid off with a scholarship to play D2 baseball.

Guest Guest
Mark is a hard working athlete and a great kid. His hard work has obviously paid off with a scholarship to play D2 baseball.

lemoyne is D1 you idiot

Guest Guest
lemoyne is D1 you idiot

Not in all sports moron, yes they are D1 in baseball, that was a mistake on part, I was not really thinking about the actual sport level as much as the idiots ragging on the kid.

Guest Guest

Kuzma is a great kid. Anybody that wants to call him out is obviously MUCH better than the rest of us.

Wait - does anyone know of any superstar baseball player going directly to the majors???

Guest haha
a source tells me your actually the pussy, maybe some he struck out 3 times in a game or some shit?

haha. good one mark. go cut yourself. how's your shoulder?

Guest Guest
yeah he only gave up 1 earned run against forks... not his fault he had no d behind him

ahhh it's NEVER marks fault when something goes wrong is it? but something goes right its all about mark

Guest Guest

well if he only had an earned run then there is nothihng he can do if the d had trouble... that would go for any pitcher... and any pitcher out there would understand that..

Archived