Hello, I'm ruining your community

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

...with my biased and slanted news coverage and censorship. It is not news here unless I say it is.

87047268e042552f6e8f8f909cda60a9ab3b4ceac36788d4f4c859bdc85f6f08ef4a65d6.jpg

Calvin Stovall, City of Binghamton Public Relations Director & Editor of The Press & Sun-Bulletin in my spare time.

Guest Guest
...with my biased and slanted news coverage and censorship. It is not news here unless I say it is.

Calvin Stovall, City of Binghamton Public Relations Director & Editor of The Press & Sun-Bulletin in my spare time.

lame

Guest Guest

Dear Calvin,

Can you explain to me again why you have yet to report in your "news"paper that the City of Binghamton is supposedly paying the Water Department with funds from the City General Funds and then pocketing all the payments coming from Broome County?

Why is that being done?

Is the City really prepaying the Water Department?

Why are they doing that?

If they are doing that why are you making such an issue of the late payments if they really don't make a difference?

When will your newspaper tell us how much the City of Binghamton is losing holdiing The Regency Hotel for a buyer with no money while ignoring one with money?

Why are you creating such bad blood between BCC and its current President Dr. Spraggs? What purpsoe does it serve to stalk the guy all over the country on job interviews. Are you trying to quash his chances at being hired elsewhere or just cause trouble for him here?

On your new and disjointed web site, why did you dump all the information that had been available there?

Finally, when will you board another bus to the next smaller stop closer to the end of the Gannett line? You have been here almost three years, isn't that far longer than you average stay at a paper in the past? The damage you have caused so far in this community will need a decade to repair.

Guest Leroy Jenkem

You are correct. Great post. This Affirmative Action jerk refuses to publish any news story about a negro doing something wrong. Notice that when a negro commits a crime

go 'ol Calbin will not print the race of the perp. However, let a white guy do something and this creep will have pictures of the perp. The should put a box on the first page that says:

"All the negro news that's fit to print." He is a disgusting waste.

Guest Jenkem Huffer
Must be doing something right to buy a $432500 house in 2005.......................

:angry:

Yea, not bad for a DELETED who was raised on taxpayer's money and free 'gubbment' cheese. This is what Affimative Action does for a dummy. He's ignorant but keeps getting moved around

by Gannett every 4 or 5 years because Gannett doesn't know what to do with the imbecile. And they're too scared of a negro lawsuit to fire his worthless butt so they move him and give him a raise knowing full well

he's incompetent at any news activity. Read some of his writing--it borders on illiteracy. Truly Affrimative Action at it's worst.

Guest Guest

I liked their "description" of the guy that robbed the store at gunpoint a few days ago, they didn't bother to mention his race.

Big surprise.

Guest Ghost Post
You are correct. Great post. This Affirmative Action jerk refuses to publish any news story about a negro doing something wrong. Notice that when a negro commits a crime

go 'ol Calbin will not print the race of the perp. However, let a white guy do something and this creep will have pictures of the perp. The should put a box on the first page that says:

"All the negro news that's fit to print." He is a disgusting waste.

Actually, I think his worst was devoting the entire paper for four entire days to the visit of Franklin Graham (remember that disgusting full-front-page with the 72-point type announcing "HE WILL SAVE US!"?) I noticed though that when the Dalai Lama was in the area, he got a small picture below the fold, one short article, and...Nothing more. Zip. Zero. Bupkes.

So let's review: We get four days of MASSIVE coverage of a Southern Baptist jerk with more head lice than i.q. points who represents the poisonous, hate-laden, foaming-at-the-mouth-mad-dog version of Christianity that is peddled in maybe half a dozen Deep Southern states. But when we get a visit from the spiritual leader for WHOLE NATIONS in the east with many times more believers than the Southern Baptists can boast, we get a wallet-sized photo and a single-column article.

Biased? Nah... Where EVER would we get the idea our news paper is biased?

@

This is getting old. Like about 150 years old. Why don't you Klanners put on your hoods, drag your knuckles back to the trailer court, turn on the Cartoon Channel and have your cousin make you squeal like a pig. That would far more beneficial to humanity than anything your hairy palms have typed here.

Guest Guest

Calvin is ed's new hobby. It also makes ed feel good because he actually gets someone writing posts that support him (other than his own posts supporting himself0 because of all the klanners.

@

Guest LaKooneshia Africanus
This is getting old. Like about 150 years old. Why don't you Klanners put on your hoods, drag your knuckles back to the trailer court, turn on the Cartoon Channel and have your cousin make you squeal like a pig. That would far more beneficial to humanity than anything your hairy palms have typed here.

Ok. On our way we'll swing past the DSS office and say hello to you mammy and you, noemsayin. Notice, I didn't say your daddy since you probably don't know him, noemsayin.

Guest Jenkem Huffer

As long as this moose lipped creep continues to practice systematic and unconstitutional discrimination against whites for the sole benefit of his criminal ape species.. and as long as Calvin's racist editing is allowed to stand unchallenged, I will use my first amendment right to protest this injustice till they pry this keyboard from my cold, dead hands.

Guest Guest
As long as this moose lipped creep continues to practice systematic and unconstitutional discrimination against whites for the sole benefit of his criminal ape species.. and as long as Calvin's racist editing is allowed to stand unchallenged, I will use my first amendment right to protest this injustice till they pry this keyboard from my cold, dead hands.

Gannett owns the Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin, Elmira Star Gazzette (the first Gannett Newspaper) and The Ithaca Journal which are all now printed at the "Gannett Central NY Printing Facility" in Johnson City.

Gannett as a company really pushes DIVERSITY and to have Diverse employee's. Like Gays, Women and Minorities like Blacks. Gannett is PROUD OF THEIR DIVERSITY!! So Calvin Stowall is probably held in high esteem with Gannett!

Archived