GAS PRICING

Guest joe the gas gussler

Guest joe the gas gussler

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE GAS PRICING . WHEN IT IS GOING TO END WHO IS GOING TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE MATTER .CIGS GOIING UP 1.25/ PACK GAS AT 3.75 A GALLON ALOAF OF BREAD 3.19 WHO IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WITH EVERYTHING GOING UP A 50,000.00 //YEAR JOB WILL BE LIKE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE ALL OVER AGAIN . SO BIG DEAL WE ARE GETTING AQ CHECK FROM THE GOVERNMENT BY THE TIME WE GET IT GAS WILL BE 5.00/ GALLON AND IT WILL COST A DOLLAR TO MAIL A LETTER . THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE . WHY DOESNT THE GOVERNMENT KEEP THE REBATE CHECKS AND IMPROVE THE OUTRAGEOUS ECONOMY AND GET GAS BACK TO 2.50/GALLON AND BREAD BACK TO .99/LOAF :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: [/b]

Guest Guest....Arrgh
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE GAS PRICING . WHEN IT IS GOING TO END WHO IS GOING TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE MATTER .CIGS GOIING UP 1.25/ PACK GAS AT 3.75 A GALLON ALOAF OF BREAD 3.19 WHO IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WITH EVERYTHING GOING UP A 50,000.00 //YEAR JOB WILL BE LIKE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE ALL OVER AGAIN . SO BIG DEAL WE ARE GETTING AQ CHECK FROM THE GOVERNMENT BY THE TIME WE GET IT GAS WILL BE 5.00/ GALLON AND IT WILL COST A DOLLAR TO MAIL A LETTER . THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE . WHY DOESNT THE GOVERNMENT KEEP THE REBATE CHECKS AND IMPROVE THE OUTRAGEOUS ECONOMY AND GET GAS BACK TO 2.50/GALLON AND BREAD BACK TO .99/LOAF :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: [/b]

I would like to take a moment to suggest that all computer manufacturers remove the "Caps Lock" key from all future keyboards. That makes me much more angry than gas prices.... :angry::angry:

Guest Guest
Uhhh send it back. You dope. It is your money, isn't it?

I should send it back with a big "thank you for taking my money and then sending it back to me" card.

the Gubmint got to collect interest on my money for the past year.

@

Guest Guest-Chinese
Uhhh send it back. You dope. It is your money, isn't it?

We ended up borrowing the money from China anyways, now our taxes are going to pay them back in any means.

Guest Marino
We ended up borrowing the money from China anyways, now our taxes are going to pay them back in any means.

You guys are dumb, it is because Bush keeps on greasing the Saudis.

Cigs up another 1.25??? WTF........I think the government should make cigs free, that would help with the unecessary growth of our population.

It would help to keep the man down too.

Guest Guest

its true, we have been borrowing lots and lots of money from the Chinese

@

Archived