Matt Gallagher M-E head football coach

Guest guest

Guest guest

As a young man who has grown up in the Maine Endwell school system, I have to wonder. What is going on in the athletic department? They hire a guy for the head football job, who single handily ruined the wrestling program. I do admit he had a couple good years. Mr. Gallagher also got fired as a modified football coach because he practiced when he felt like it. Not to mention some hazing incident’s in the wrestling room under his tenure. I have to wonder, that with all these things on record, how the BOE and the AD can sit back and seriously think that they are going to be successful. Is this is the guy you want developing your young children’s minds and spirits. For all the seniors on the team, I feel extremely bad because they have a chance to be very good. With the people we have making decisions like this at the helm, the seniors get screwed. I always thought when picking a coach head, assistant, volunteer, anything, you would want the best for the kids, and all of us who were coached by Mr. Gallagher, we did not get the best. The purpose of a program is to take steps forward, towards the future, towards greatness. For at least the next year (I hope he is not there for more than a year), the Maine-Endwell Spartans have taken a giant step backwards. To all the seniors, I wish you luck and just play your hearts out for Spartan Football.

Guest Enough
As a young man who has grown up in the Maine Endwell school system, I have to wonder. What is going on in the athletic department? They hire a guy for the head football job, who single handily ruined the wrestling program. I do admit he had a couple good years. Mr. Gallagher also got fired as a modified football coach because he practiced when he felt like it. Not to mention some hazing incident’s in the wrestling room under his tenure. I have to wonder, that with all these things on record, how the BOE and the AD can sit back and seriously think that they are going to be successful. Is this is the guy you want developing your young children’s minds and spirits. For all the seniors on the team, I feel extremely bad because they have a chance to be very good. With the people we have making decisions like this at the helm, the seniors get screwed. I always thought when picking a coach head, assistant, volunteer, anything, you would want the best for the kids, and all of us who were coached by Mr. Gallagher, we did not get the best. The purpose of a program is to take steps forward, towards the future, towards greatness. For at least the next year (I hope he is not there for more than a year), the Maine-Endwell Spartans have taken a giant step backwards. To all the seniors, I wish you luck and just play your hearts out for Spartan Football.

WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP WRITING ABOUT WHO THE HELL IS THE FOOTBALL COACH AT ME. WE GET IT, WE GET IT, NOW, PLEASE STOP TORTURING THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS SITE.

Guest MEBeccera
WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP WRITING ABOUT WHO THE HELL IS THE FOOTBALL COACH AT ME. WE GET IT, WE GET IT, NOW, PLEASE STOP TORTURING THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS SITE.

I don't even live in ME and feel like I know enough poor rumors to qualify me for the School Board. I am ready to grind axes when I move into the district.

Guest Guest
I don't even live in ME and feel like I know enough poor rumors to qualify me for the School Board. I am ready to grind axes when I move into the district.
Good Luck...it is a Good Old Boy Network and certain Sparents running the show...you don't stand a chance.....but good luck anyway

Guest Guest
Good Luck...it is a Good Old Boy Network and certain Sparents running the show...you don't stand a chance.....but good luck anyway

The latest is that Ocker has been named JV football coach. The good ole boy network at its finest.

Guest Guest
The latest is that Ocker has been named JV football coach. The good ole boy network at its finest.

Well atleast they got one right. Solid hire.

Guest Yor
Well atleast they got one right. Solid hire.

I have no idea why they would hire someone who has been in the water for the last 10 years.

Guest Coach Wally Rig
I have no idea why they would hire someone who has been in the water for the last 10 years.

I wonder if Ocker will have the fighting armadillos, err I mean spartans, planning iron man football. I give my vote for Dean Elias for re-hire.

Guest Guest

Rumor has it that the reason Ocker was recruited to coach football was to work with the field goal kickers so that they can score 3 points at a time. God knows the basketball team couldn't. LOL

Guest Tom Hightower
hey you play the game your way...and we will play ours with the milfs...

Odds are if Ocker hires philansaurus to be his defense coordinator then the Main-Endwell Spartans will most likely have a 50 50 chance of winning states next year, even though there is only a 10% chance of that.

:blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest

Funny how a Post about Matt Gallagher is now turned into a thread about Ocker. M-E is obviously shifting from football to basketball.

Guest The real sports mind
Funny how a Post about Matt Gallagher is now turned into a thread about Ocker. M-E is obviously shifting from football to basketball.

I like to shift my thoughts while I play baseball stars and try to beat MR.EE and his lovely ladies.

I hear Ocker and Gallagher will team up to take on The one man gang and The million dollar man Ted Dibiase on pap per view this summer.

Ocker = Pop pass right :blink:

Gallagher = Pop pass left :blink:

Real sports mind = a true talent evaluator. :lol:

Guest FILO BETTO

I know if they hired Ocker and Coach Wally Rig then they are looking at possibly going 14-0 and winning the New Jersey State Championship. Some of the players might struggle to learn the new Special Teams assignments designed by Professor Terguson.

Guest Guest
I know if they hired Ocker and Coach Wally Rig then they are looking at possibly going 14-0 and winning the New Jersey State Championship. Some of the players might struggle to learn the new Special Teams assignments designed by Professor Terguson.
Ocker is a wanna bee basketball players....who can't coach worth squat.....and the players can't stand him...good luck

Guest Guest
Ocker is a wanna bee basketball players....who can't coach worth squat.....and the players can't stand him...good luck

Wanna bee? Wow are you an intelligent little ripper. I would have to guess that Ocker wants to be a little insect with yellow stripes. Ocker's ME basketball players would take a bullet for him. He is that beloved as a coach. I am one of his ME players, and I remember when this past season he helped me by telling me to not be afraid to fail even when I was going up against subzero and buzzsaw. :blink:

Guest Guest
Theres not anything to get excited about with football. They will be 0-3 for sure and moral will be low. Wagstaff is looking smarter by the minute, if thats possible.

Guest Guest
Theres not anything to get excited about with football. They will be 0-3 for sure and moral will be low. Wagstaff is looking smarter by the minute, if thats possible.

There is alot to get excited about with football. They will be 3-0 for sure and moral will be very high. Wagstaff is looking dumber by the minute, which is very possible.

Guest Guest
There is alot to get excited about with football. They will be 3-0 for sure and moral will be very high. Wagstaff is looking dumber by the minute, which is very possible.

What works at the JV level doesn't work at the Varsity level, and before Crooks fixes everything, the season will be lost. The defense will struggle the most.

Guest Guest
What works at the JV level doesn't work at the Varsity level, and before Crooks fixes everything, the season will be lost. The defense will struggle the most.

Most people, (95% of the people I polled) disagree with your assessment. :mellow:

Guest Guest
Ditto

Guest Guest
Ditto

98% of the people I polled in the Maine-Endwell area disagree with that assessment. So you are in the minority my friend. Most of the kids I interviewed said they love Ocker as a coach. :o

Guest Guest

honestly who cares who you polled. your "results" depend on who you interviewed. so until interviewed everyone, your poll is not yet credible.

Archived