Our American Flag

Guest viewer

Guest viewer

So we all drive around and when I do I see that about 50% of the flags flying are clean. The other 50% look horrible ie ripped or dirty. We send our men overseas to fight for our freedom and cannot even fly our flag correctly. To have a flag cleanned is free. What is wrong w/ people? Why would you even want to look at a ripped flag? What a disgrace!

Guest Guest

I worry about my country plenty thats why I despise liberals and as far as the people I give back 33% of every dollar I make for my country to supply for the people.

@

Guest ex military parent
So we all drive around and when I do I see that about 50% of the flags flying are clean. The other 50% look horrible ie ripped or dirty. We send our men overseas to fight for our freedom and cannot even fly our flag correctly. To have a flag cleanned is free. What is wrong w/ people? Why would you even want to look at a ripped flag? What a disgrace!

You are right on about the flag. Ours is not only clean, but flown 24/7 and lighted at night. I am proud of the USA and out countries flag and not ashamed to say so. We fly it with pride.

@

Guest patriot
You worship a graven image.

keep worshipping the flag while the government trashes what it stands for everyday. i'll wipe my butt with the flag. you'de get madder at me than the people who are ruining this country.

Guest Guest

Anyone ever see the guy with the pickup truck in PA (usually spotted on Snake Creek Rd) with the two flags flying in the back of the truck? He's been doing this since 911. The flags are all tattered and torn, only about half the flag still intact. Very disrespectful to the flag and I'm sure he thinks he's being patriotic. What a total idiot!

keep worshipping the flag while the government trashes what it stands for everyday. i'll wipe my butt with the flag. you'de get madder at me than the people who are ruining this country.

Hey MPD guy I think the Democrats are ruining the Country too,maybe we have something in common after all,I now fly the gay flag and have been''worshipping''it for a while''you'de''get mad at me if I didn't.

Guest patriot

i'm sure you and your sci-fi geek friends do worship the gay flag. i'm pretty sure i said the government was ruining the country, and last i checked there were democrats in our gov't. so, as usual, your post makes no sense except to prove once again you are a closet homosexual.

You are right on about the flag. Ours is not only clean, but flown 24/7 and lighted at night. I am proud of the USA and out countries flag and not ashamed to say so. We fly it with pride.

@

Do you fly that with a Marine flag too?

Guest Guest

Our country is tattered, just like the flags. The politicians and bureaucrats have made this country absolutely filthy. Until the government gets smaller, and stops trying to run every aspect of our lives, I say FLY YOUR DIRTY FLAG! Until all corrupt politicians are gone from the local, state and federal governments and a new, different kind of elected official sits in each office, I say soak your flag with some blood, some tears, some sweat and some dirt and fly it proudly!

Guest ex military parent
Do you fly that with a Marine flag too?

Sorry to disappoint you, but my husband proudly served this country. He was U.S.Army and a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. He's proud of his country, his flag, his purple hearts and many service medals. He retired after 20 years in the U.S.Army reserve. I am not only proud of the flag, our country, but also proud of my husband's honorable service to this country.

Guest patriot
Sorry to disappoint you, but my husband proudly served this country. He was U.S.Army and a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. He's proud of his country, his flag, his purple hearts and many service medals. He retired after 20 years in the U.S.Army reserve. I am not only proud of the flag, our country, but also proud of my husband's honorable service to this country.

DELETED like this guy

Guest Guest
DELETED like this guy

You are a mindless troll hiding behind your anonymous guest login. You say whatever you want, but your infantile remarks are entirely useless here. A ninety year old marine could take your cowardly, childish self any day.

Guest patriot

and your name is? "slaughter all the women and children in this village". "sir, yes sir. i will do anything you tell me to. i have no mind." nobody in vietnam protected me from anything. i don't need the military to take care of me. they only protect big business anyway. let all of our enemies come to my house. i'll be ready.

Just curious. Cause I got a neighbor who feels the need to waste energy and annoy the neighbors by lighting up their flags all night. I just thought it might be you.

Guest ex military parent

Sorry but I'm in the country so our light bothers no one. As for my husband being a mindless robot you are so wrong, but I won't waste my time answering that

Guest Guest
Just curious. Cause I got a neighbor who feels the need to waste energy and annoy the neighbors by lighting up their flags all night. I just thought it might be you.

Your breathing is adding carbon dioxide to the local environment. I wish you would stop.

@

Archived