Introducing Zleighton the Sports Schwammie

Guest Guest

Greeting fellow sports minds. Recently I have seen a huge problem on this fine public sports forum. A certain "real sports mind" is making a mockery of sports in general. I am here to provide this community with real sports information, valid picks, and my polish sense of humor. I hope I will be much better than the other so called sports mind. My first prediction is for the girls basketball finals. After watching every single game, every single girl ever played in there life I have decided that the Seton Catholic Central Lady Saints will win the STAC crown. In other unrelated news, the Boston Celtics will win their next game. A risky pick to be sure. Real Sports Mind... YOUS AN IDIOT!!!

Truth=1. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.

2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.

3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.

4. the state or character of being true.

5. actuality or actual existence.

6. an obvious or accepted fact; truism; platitude.

7. honesty; integrity; truthfulness.

8. (often initial capital letter) ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience: the basic truths of life.

9. agreement with a standard or original.

10. accuracy, as of position or adjustment.

11. Archaic. fidelity or constancy.

—Idiom12. in truth, in reality; in fact; actually: In truth, moral decay hastened the decline of the Roman Empire.

Guest applicant
Greeting fellow sports minds. Recently I have seen a huge problem on this fine public sports forum. A certain "real sports mind" is making a mockery of sports in general. I am here to provide this community with real sports information, valid picks, and my polish sense of humor. I hope I will be much better than the other so called sports mind. My first prediction is for the girls basketball finals. After watching every single game, every single girl ever played in there life I have decided that the Seton Catholic Central Lady Saints will win the STAC crown. In other unrelated news, the Boston Celtics will win their next game. A risky pick to be sure. Real Sports Mind... YOUS AN IDIOT!!!

Truth=1. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.

2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.

3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.

4. the state or character of being true.

5. actuality or actual existence.

6. an obvious or accepted fact; truism; platitude.

7. honesty; integrity; truthfulness.

8. (often initial capital letter) ideal or fundamental reality apart from and transcending perceived experience: the basic truths of life.

9. agreement with a standard or original.

10. accuracy, as of position or adjustment.

11. Archaic. fidelity or constancy.

—Idiom12. in truth, in reality; in fact; actually: In truth, moral decay hastened the decline of the Roman Empire.

dear new sports expert, i would like to submit my application to work for you as a handicapper. my resume is rather impressive. for the entire college and pro football season last year, i hit a torrid 18% of my picks. it all culminated in releasing my college and pro football locks of the year, ohio state over lsu and new england over the giants by 12 pts.. as a bonus to my customers i also gave them a complimentary pick of over the 51 pts. in the superbowl. i didn't even charge for that one. but wait, that's not all.

currently i am red hot in college and pro hoops. i am hitting 23% of those picks. how do i do it? information and money management. my clients are only down a mere 30,000 units this year. that's nothing since i will be releasing my college conference game of the year soon. couple with that my pro basketball west coast tuesday lock of the year and i think you know where i'm headed. obviously, it would be in your best interest to have me on your team.

Guest applicant
Absolutley, just send me your resume at www.Zleighton123@stny.rr.com. I will look it over and get back to you shortley.

resume? i would think with my credentials there would be no thinking required. do you know vinnie from jersey? not to be confused with vinnie from vegas. they can vouch for me. i also once used the same urinal as wayne allen root. and finally, i should let you know i have a "connection" in the girls volleyball program of a local school. i think i've made my point.

Guest The real sports mind
Absolutley, just send me your resume at www.Zleighton123@stny.rr.com. I will look it over and get back to you shortley.

I am close to legendary status on this site........I can't believe this..........

Wow...I hope this guy is better than the Real sports mind.

hahahah....thats like saying Mullins is not overrated...........

Truth = truth

By the way, zimmerman flew and tyler knew.

Guest Bradley Sherman
DELETED

hahaha. I see the real sports mind is getting under your skin.....well its ok, your casual fan status allows you to feel so pathetic.

Guest applicant
Gimma....

You'd definetly welcome to help me out with my picks. Our number one rule is take down the Real Sports Mind whenever possible.

looks like there could be a bidding war for my services. another thing i didn't tell you that was that in pre-season i predicted syracuse would win the football national championship. it's all about the information.

looks like there could be a bidding war for my services. another thing i didn't tell you that was that in pre-season i predicted syracuse would win the football national championship. it's all about the information.

Well I am off to study some game film. Enjoy your attempts at trying to be me, but everyone knows there is only one real sports mind.

Truth = I am a great talent evaluator

Truth= I am gaining a huge following on this ite

Truth= mullins/seton are overrated

Truth = casual fans are everywhere

Truth = people love the real sports mind analysis, just look at all the post about me.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest Zleighton Forever

Truth=You are a pathetic 40 year old man trying to relive the glory days, still upset that you have never received that call from ESPN like Zleighton. I still have yet to hear one of your predictions that was right. You are pathetic.

Zleighton is the real deal. we dont want anymore of this "real sports mind" bull crap. if the real sports mind made accurate predictions and left his ego out of it and didnt call everybody overrated, he might have become a reliable source. but seeing that this is not the case, I believe Zleighton will soon emerge as the top sports analyzer on BC VOICE. good luck Zleight.

and just as proof, i will reiterate what the "real sports mind" said earlier about his prediction of the SCC-Windsor game:

Everyone....I am an idiot.

I called a Seton choke, but the only choking occured while i was sucking on Windsor DELETED

Seton is the better team.

Truth=I am an Idiot....sorry

This just further proof why the real sports mind is not a credible source. he even admits it.

Guest The real deal
Thanks everyone for your support in this exciting time. THis all part of the audacity of hope and truth.

It sounds like someone is getting under your skin, better put up those defenses. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest BEEPLER
Zleighton is the real deal. we dont want anymore of this "real sports mind" bull crap. if the real sports mind made accurate predictions and left his ego out of it and didnt call everybody overrated, he might have become a reliable source. but seeing that this is not the case, I believe Zleighton will soon emerge as the top sports analyzer on BC VOICE. good luck Zleight.

We here at the old Indian hangout all agree that this zoltron character is boring.....

Bring more real sports anaylsis

Bring the real sports mind

Zimmerman flew and tyler knew

Archived