OBAMA KNOWS YOU ARE DUMB!!!!!

Guest Frank Rizzo

Guest Frank Rizzo

[/size]For twenty years he knew Rev. Wright and went to his church. He was married by Wright, his children were baptised by Wright, Michelle Obama sounds like Wright:

Yet Obama sat deaf and dumb and did not know about Wright's hate and bigotry.

If you believe that then you are beyond hope.

Guest guest

I am voting for hillary. bill got us out of the last mess by Senior Bush, and I hope Hillary gets out of the juniors mess. mr. obama knows how to talk the talk and smooze the stupid americans. I would rather have a woman president than a black president. Just my opinion. We have bad mess in the USA right now and i know hillary can get us out, not sure of obama. He has no track record.

@

Guest Monika Blowinski
I am voting for hillary. bill got us out of the last mess by Senior Bush, and I hope Hillary gets out of the juniors mess. mr. obama knows how to talk the talk and smooze the stupid americans. I would rather have a woman president than a black president. Just my opinion. We have bad mess in the USA right now and i know hillary can get us out, not sure of obama. He has no track record.

@

Hillary really knows you are a dummy!

Once Hillary is in do you beleive shes going to have time to get us out of the problems that we are facing right now ?

I dont beleive she will.

Shes saying it now but she's not going to have time for us.

I would think twice on her.

Obama not really sure. He does have good and bad points.

Like this gas taxies...taking it off or lowing the taxies for weekend is going to help us.

He admits its not going to help anyone for a weekend on fulling your cars up We need alot more then that.

No I do not vote.

Guess am bad

Guest Fry Mumia
[/size]For twenty years he knew Rev. Wright and went to his church. He was married by Wright, his children were baptised by Wright, Michelle Obama sounds like Wright:

Yet Obama sat deaf and dumb and did not know about Wright's hate and bigotry.

If you believe that then you are beyond hope.

Great user ID. History lesson---Frank Rizzo was mayor of Philly back in, I think, the 1970s & 1980s. He really knew how to handle the negroes. He once bombed, yes bombed, the

so-called "MOVE" headquaters (they were/are a group of trouble making negroes who all have the same last name--Africa). He burned down an entire city block toasting many of

the species 'Boonus Africanus". It was a great day for justice. We sure need a mayor like that in this area to take care of our Boonus problems.

Guest Guest

Great user ID. History lesson---Frank Rizzo was mayor of Philly back in, I think, the 1970s & 1980s. He really knew how to handle the negroes. He once bombed, yes bombed, the

so-called "MOVE" headquaters (they were/are a group of trouble making negroes who all have the same last name--Africa). He burned down an entire city block toasting many of

the species 'Boonus Africanus". It was a great day for justice. We sure need a mayor like that in this area to take care of our Boonus problems.

And the problem here is what?

Guest Guest

Back when Hillary was campaigning for Senetor her words were "I do not want to be president in 2008"..lying DELETED!

Guest Guest

Osamabamma is nothing but welfare material. You want a special tax to go for slavery reparations then you go ahead a vote for the darkie.

Guest Guest

@

Please remind me exactly what Bill did to get us out of the mess from the last Bush? I really don't remember. I remember him doing nothing about the terrorist problem which directly led to 9-11. Other than the economy booming because of the dot coms ( which he had nothing to do with besides his VP at the time inventing the internet) what exactly did he do. Wasn't he the one that started Nafta?

Guest Guest
Please remind me exactly what Bill did to get us out of the mess from the last Bush? I really don't remember. I remember him doing nothing about the terrorist problem which directly led to 9-11. Other than the economy booming because of the dot coms ( which he had nothing to do with besides his VP at the time inventing the internet) what exactly did he do. Wasn't he the one that started Nafta?

You will not get a valid response to your questions, the libs can't do it.

Guest LaKooneshia Africanus

Barack Obama and his supporter are not running a presidential campaign, they're leading a slave revolt. He knows it, many other negroes know it, and now even all except the most brainwashed whites know it.

In the U.S., and even in Bingo, the leadership group is composed of people with white skin and most of the underclass is composed of people with darker skin. In Bingo they are imported from NYC. That's the reality. How can anyone not know it with all the news coming out about what was routinely said in the church where Obama has been a member for twenty years?

Obama gets about 90%-95% of the negro vote in the primaries . But the lefty liberal news media like the P&SB downplay this clearly skin color vote. Most are also trying to downplay Obama's association to the negro racist preacher Wright and Wright's association with Calypso Louie Farrakhan. Hey, this isn't difficult. Wright hates whites, he doesn't just endorse blacks, but outright shows hatred toward whites. And he's Obama's mentor. What more do you have to hear about this to understand? It ain't rocket science. Obama is not an multicultural candidate for all races, he's a negro candidate for negroes. Negroes know it and they vote it. Many whites, however, being full of the false ideas that have been pumped into them for the last several decades, overlook all the signs that are plain to see. If he's elected Whites will be thrown to the lions. Obama will try to to make the U.S. into a new Africa just as the liberals are trying to make Binghamton into a new Africa. If negro Obama is elected, U.S. becomes even more of a Third World craphole. Whites will be forced to pay reparations for slavery. The U.S. will become a new Haiti. The savagery found in Africa and in negroe dominated U.S. cities becomes the norm even in those now mostly white cities.

Guest Guest

Funny how you Bushbot lunatics tell us that every bad thing that's happened in the last 7+ years was the doings of a minority Dem Congress, that the Bungler in Chief was not responsible.

Now you want us to belive that a President Obama would be able to open the coffers of the US Treasury and rain money down on the black community, and that Congress would not be able to stop him.

NONE of us are that stoopit.

Sorry.

Guest Guest
Funny how you Bushbot lunatics tell us that every bad thing that's happened in the last 7+ years was the doings of a minority Dem Congress, that the Bungler in Chief was not responsible.

Now you want us to belive that a President Obama would be able to open the coffers of the US Treasury and rain money down on the black community, and that Congress would not be able to stop him.

NONE of us are that stoopit.

Sorry.

No your that stoopit we have previous history to prove that fact idiot.

Archived