These women will appreciate a man

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Since you guys are so intent on changing women- try a lesbian on the rebound. If they do go back to their lover at least they might consider you in a threesome.

Guest Guest

Men should avoid lesbians like I avoid Walmart.

Lesbians and gays are MENTAL DEFECTS. Just like the mayor of Gayland, Matt Ryan. Gays and DELETED make bad decisions every day of thier lives. They are called gays and lesbians because they are not normal. Being gays is a bad decision. It's not something you are born with. It's not a body chemistry problem either.

It's a bad choice.

Gays make bad decisions. Look at Bing city council. Pro skateboarders, pro gay, pro black. Anti public safety, anti road repair, anti business.

Gays should be exiled to Africa.

Guest Guest
Lame.

High schoolish.

Makes sense to me. If they get burned or dumped they will be bitter and "hate" women They will really appreciate a good man. Isnt that what youre all looking for, someone who will really appreciate a good man? Since their experience has been with women they wont know any better.

@

Guest Guest
Makes sense to me. If they get burned or dumped they will be bitter and "hate" women They will really appreciate a good man. Isnt that what youre all looking for, someone who will really appreciate a good man? Since their experience has been with women they wont know any better.

@

Even more lame.

Guest RUSerious

Lesbians and gays are MENTAL DEFECTS. Just like the mayor of Gayland, Matt Ryan. Gays and DELETED make bad decisions every day of thier lives. They are called gays and lesbians because they are not normal. Being gays is a bad decision. It's not something you are born with. It's not a body chemistry problem either.

It's a bad choice.

Gays make bad decisions. Look at Bing city council. Pro skateboarders, pro gay, pro black. Anti public safety, anti road repair, anti business.

Right on man. When is the next Klan meeting?

Guest Guest

It's a bad choice.

\

WOW! you are one whcked out dude!

Archived