racists

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Everyone's a racist but the only ignorant ones are the ones that support affirmative action.

Which, by the way, proves blacks are inferior to whites.

Guest Jacked
Everyone's a racist but the only ignorant ones are the ones that support affirmative action.

A. Everyone is a racist?? no.

B. AA supporters are the only ignorant racists?? no.

C. AA proves inferiority?? no.

AA: a debate of the 70's, pick a current topic

I am not racist, I am completely prejudice however against white trash by my own definition.

White Trash defined: A person of any color or ethnicity that is not currently classified mentally retarded but is.

Thanks for making my day WT.

Guest country girl2

HUH???? :blink::huh::unsure:

Guest Guest
I was brought up in a racist household. Over the years I tried to shed the racist views that I grew up with. Lately, I am beginning to understand what made the old man feel the way he did.

'bout time. somewhere out there, there is a short bus with an empty seat waiting for you :lol:

Guest Guest
I was brought up in a racist household. Over the years I tried to shed the racist views that I grew up with. Lately, I am beginning to understand what made the old man feel the way he did.

I totally agree, I am starting to understand too.

Guest IBS

I want to know where " they" all came from. Main St. in Binghamton was crawling with them today and on a side street off Main there were a bunch of them gathered in a driveway all fighting with each other. You don't often see Whites congregating like that raising hell with one another and thats the truth , not prejudice. The other day on tv reporters were speaking amongst themselves and they were commenting that if Obama wins the presidency there will be problems of immense proportion between the whites and blacks in this country. Some even said we may see another Civil War which will make Abe Lincolns Civil War look like a picnic.

Guest Nobluegums
I want to know where " they" all came from. Main St. in Binghamton was crawling with them today and on a side street off Main there were a bunch of them gathered in a driveway all fighting with each other. You don't often see Whites congregating like that raising hell with one another and thats the truth , not prejudice. The other day on tv reporters were speaking amongst themselves and they were commenting that if Obama wins the presidency there will be problems of immense proportion between the whites and blacks in this country. Some even said we may see another Civil War which will make Abe Lincolns Civil War look like a picnic.

That is correct. I've bee trying to tell people about this for a long time. Here's a post that got me banned from the P&SB "only black race-sism beez ok" site:

If Obama is elected the average negro will immediately become even more uppity and begin to feel their formerly marginal lifestyles of rampant crime and drug use have been immediately mainstreamed and validated.

"Black crime will start to become even more accepted than it already is, as the black criminals and perpetrators will truly begin to think they have nothing fear under the similar new negro president, whom surely will never seriously prosecute a fellow black man. They will believe this new President surely understands and accepts the black criminal way of life (it's all because of slavery). Black criminals will also likely then begin to be prosecuted less vigorously by law enforcement and will be much more likely to be given lighter sentences when convicted of serious crime. These lighter sentences will be true for all crime including violent black crimes such as rape and murder which they excel at. More murder, rape and crime will come to white people in their own neighborhoods, even more often than it is already happening.

Formerly segregated and pocketed negro slum areas will begin to rapidly spread out into and take over the much larger and formerly solid white areas bringing with them the natural increase in violent crime and drug use that have historically corresponded to all negro migrations in this country. This will bring new meaning to the term "there goes the neighborhood" It could soon become "there goes the country."

Finally, the USA will begin to be defined as a country under "black leadership". International respect will be immediately lost by the USA with almost all countries and trading partners that have always historically respected and followed this country as an international leader for ages. This will be true for European nations and to Asia and to the far east."

There is nothing in the post that is against their TOS. But Calvin Stovall is a negro. All you get over there is what the liberals want you to see. This is a much better board.

Guest Guest

Please tell me when the exact point in time was that racism became a bad thing?

I EMBRACE my hatred for entire races.

Stick with your own kind. That's the idea. Keep the races pure.

Problem is, the blacks can't live without whitey. If whitey giveth, why can't whitey take away?

I'm tired of racism. If you physically owned a slave, I bet it was great. Now some of your cash will make their pain go away. That's how blacks think. Especially the finest imports that Binghamton has to offer.

Put the DSS building on the border with PA. Run one bus an hour back and forth. Make these scumbag silverbacks earn something.

Racism comes to me naturally. Black people look at me and somehow know I don't care for them. It's a natural to have hatred for "african americans". The ones that are a cancer on society aren't from Africa. The top of the line scumbags are USA born and bred. It's an industry.

Hippe Matt Ryan and all his patronage jobs rely on this industry.

My point is , people hate blacks because of what blacks do. Facts are facts. Take every "bro" in the city of Binghamton. What % do you think will have ANY kind of arrest record? I would bet a years salary that it's AT LEAST 80-85%.

With stats like that, why would I have any kind of compassion for you? Eat my shorts. Not only do I not care about you, I enjoy watching shows that show things how they are.

Crime 360

The First 48 Hours

Cops, etc.

Always seems to be an abudance of negros gettin in trouble.

I'm not the one encouraging that type of lifestyle. It's instilled in their minds because of the media, the internet, TV, radio, and so on.

Why would you praise a guy like 50 cent? He should be on the end of a chain breaking up stone. Buckwheat used to do it. Filomena had to do it.

And so didn't Chubsy Ubsy.

I hate blacks. What can I say. You're never gonna stop "racism".

EMBRACE IT.

Guest Negrodamous
Please tell me when the exact point in time was that racism became a bad thing?

I EMBRACE my hatred for entire races.

Stick with your own kind. That's the idea. Keep the races pure.

Problem is, the blacks can't live without whitey. If whitey giveth, why can't whitey take away?

I'm tired of racism. If you physically owned a slave, I bet it was great. Now some of your cash will make their pain go away. That's how blacks think. Especially the finest imports that Binghamton has to offer.

Put the DSS building on the border with PA. Run one bus an hour back and forth. Make these scumbag silverbacks earn something.

Racism comes to me naturally. Black people look at me and somehow know I don't care for them. It's a natural to have hatred for "african americans". The ones that are a cancer on society aren't from Africa. The top of the line scumbags are USA born and bred. It's an industry.

Hippe Matt Ryan and all his patronage jobs rely on this industry.

My point is , people hate blacks because of what blacks do. Facts are facts. Take every "bro" in the city of Binghamton. What % do you think will have ANY kind of arrest record? I would bet a years salary that it's AT LEAST 80-85%.

With stats like that, why would I have any kind of compassion for you? Eat my shorts. Not only do I not care about you, I enjoy watching shows that show things how they are.

Crime 360

The First 48 Hours

Cops, etc.

Always seems to be an abudance of negros gettin in trouble.

I'm not the one encouraging that type of lifestyle. It's instilled in their minds because of the media, the internet, TV, radio, and so on.

Why would you praise a guy like 50 cent? He should be on the end of a chain breaking up stone. Buckwheat used to do it. Filomena had to do it.

And so didn't Chubsy Ubsy.

I hate blacks. What can I say. You're never gonna stop "racism".

EMBRACE IT.

Great, great, great post.

Guest Guest
Great, great, great post.

CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

Guest Negrodamous
I can't stop laughing! That is hysterical!!.LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

02bb936121.jpg' alt='>'>

Yo, dis beez Negrodamous. I beez like dat honkie Nostradamous but I'ze beez black sews I calls myself Negrodamous, noemsayin. I tell da fur-ture, noemsayin. Here beez a predikshun fum my crystal ball. Negroes cummit most a da violent crime in Bingo in 2008, noemsayin.

'bout time. somewhere out there, there is a short bus with an empty seat waiting for you :lol:

I can do without the insults "guest " At least I have the grapefruits to post using my screen name. For a time, I tried to give blacks the benefit of the doubt, but they have lost that benefit. Every time I drive down the street, all I see is a bunch of homies with cell phones and gold chains walking the streets because they have no car and no job and nowhere to be all day. Anyone supporting Obama should be taken in for mental evaluation.

Guest Rico

I've been around some of the black "church people" who love God and are some of the nicest people I've ever met in my life.

I've been around the baggy pants rap hip hop playin jivin pit bullin "brothers" too.

Got no use for them but trash comes in all colors.

And yes,we do seem to have an abundance of trash around here.

Don't hate all because of some.

Archived