American Idol

Guest Jazzman

Guest Jazzman

Did anyone happen to catch Jason's reference to herb last night? I think he said something along the lines of ... "they do have some interesting vegetation out here in Hollywood"

Guest Guest
Did anyone happen to catch Jason's reference to herb last night? I think he said something along the lines of ... "they do have some interesting vegetation out here in Hollywood"

No, I missed it but I was really surprised this morning to find out Brooke was voted off over him. I really expected him to be the one to go.

I WISH they'd vote off that lip licking sappy Archuletta kid. He is the reason I don't think anyone under 18 should be allowed to vote on A.I. It's american idol for crying out loud, not star search for kiddies.

Guest Guest
I don't think anyone under 18 should be allowed to vote on A.I. It's american idol for crying out loud, not star search for kiddies.

Funny that you say that. I am a 26 year old male and embarrased to say that I love the show. Isn't it aimed at the under 18 crowd? I don't vote but I think the majority of the votes are from that age group. I accept that...it is what it is.

Guest Guest
Funny that you say that. I am a 26 year old male and embarrased to say that I love the show. Isn't it aimed at the under 18 crowd? I don't vote but I think the majority of the votes are from that age group. I accept that...it is what it is.

If it's aimed at the under 18 crowd, they should have younger performers and disney song competitions. Just my opinion.

Archived