Spitzer's DC Madam Commits Suicide

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

She was facing between 8 and 15 years in jail, and losing every dime she had.

I can tell you at 52, that can't be too exciting a prospect. That could have been virtually a life sentence.

I can certainly see why she would have done that.

Guest Georgie Porgie

The Republican Right wing got Spitzer and had to protect theri ellite. It is all in the cards my friends and if you don't see it or do not want to believe it,so be it but you are only kidding yourself. The CIA runs this place and the major Families in Washington run it.Keep your blinders on ,McCain will beat Obama in the election and will die half way through the term.Jeb Bush will ascend to the trhom\ne and we will have eight more years of this Family. It is all in the cards. Believe it.

Guest Jen

M.Monroe,Vince Foster, DC Madamm, and also her empoyee facing trial in 2006 committed suicide as well.Strange all the people who had some big time information and could bring down some high powered folks.

And how nice of her to go so quietly and not hang high the whole blasted list of names. Now give me a break! WHO ON THIS EARTH WOULD DO SUCH A THING?

If I decide to go out for what ever my own reasons, I'd make sure every news source,newspaper and Internet posting's everywhere, every site possible but I would do it before I died as she wasn't to be sentenced until July.

This smacks of conspiracy and coverup.

Guest Pat

Now why on earth would she hang herself in a SHED? I guess they couldn't get her inside, they caught her outside. After the ruination of Spitzer all the rest to be named decided not to go that route!

Guest Guest
M.Monroe,Vince Foster, DC Madamm, and also her empoyee facing trial in 2006 committed suicide as well.Strange all the people who had some big time information and could bring down some high powered folks.

And how nice of her to go so quietly and not hang high the whole blasted list of names. Now give me a break! WHO ON THIS EARTH WOULD DO SUCH A THING?

If I decide to go out for what ever my own reasons, I'd make sure every news source,newspaper and Internet posting's everywhere, every site possible but I would do it before I died as she wasn't to be sentenced until July.

This smacks of conspiracy and coverup.

It also smacks of a severely depressed woman.

Perhaps you've never been that depressed before, but other people get there, whether you can believe it or want to see the Boogeyman everywhere or not.

Guest Guest
Now why on earth would she hang herself in a SHED? I guess they couldn't get her inside, they caught her outside. After the ruination of Spitzer all the rest to be named decided not to go that route!

Maybe cuz she didn't want to hang herself from her Mom's chandelier in the middle of the house?

Guest Mac

So whats depressed got to do with anything? So she was, but if your going to hang yourself you take the list and hold it high for the world to see before the plan. She might as well see them squirm before her exodus.

Guest Guest
So whats depressed got to do with anything? So she was, but if your going to hang yourself you take the list and hold it high for the world to see before the plan. She might as well see them squirm before her exodus.

That may be what you'd do.

That doesn't mean that's what other people would do.

I'm sure she got to know a lot of her "employees" well. Maybe she didn't want to drag them through the mud. Who knows what her Mom was dealing with?

There's no shortage of people here who are vindictive and revenge-minded. They can't seem to grasp that not everyone else lives that way.

Guest Guest
So whats depressed got to do with anything?

You really just don't have a clue, do you?

Are you aware that people do kill themselves, every day?

Do you have any reason why?

Guest Guest

You BCV political experts dont even know the contents of the note she left, and you've already decided she's been murdered.

Faking a suicidal hanging would have to be pretty difficult. If someone was going to do a hit on her, why wouldn't they make it look like she shot herself? How do you keep her hanging from the rope long enough to die?

Do you ever think anything through past your first impressions?

Guest Guest

She certainly knew what she was getting herself into. She enjoyed the ride for quite a while. She made her living doing something illegal. Did she think she wasnt going to get caught? She deserved prision but it seems she couldnt stand the thought of being somebodys bitch. Why would anyone even care what happens to her she just saved the tax payersa lot of money. Hope the rest of the tramps take the same way out.

Guest Guest
She still had a whole appeals process. She got "suicided."

Anyone seen Cheney lately?

I don't know how to tell you but it is the other pres that bumps off those he doesnt like ever hear of ron brown or vince foster?

Guest Guest
For an interesting look at all who "got dead" around the Clintons, google "Arkancide"

It's absolutely amazing!

What do I google to find out how many people got "dead" during GWB's term of office?

Oops.....that's right. It's too high a number to count.

Archived