ITS OFFICIAL, BU = LAUGHING STOCK AS A D1 SCHOOL

Guest The real sports mind

Anyone who knows anything about sports knows that there are real D1 schools and other schools that just happen to be D1 schools. So lets remember this when making true talent evaluations. Of course I am not talking to most people morons who post on BCvoice, I am talking to the real sport evaluators like myself.

Guest Bob from Owego Bowl
Anyone who knows anything about sports knows that there are real D1 schools and other schools that just happen to be D1 schools. So lets remember this when making true talent evaluations. Of course I am not talking to most people morons who post on BCvoice, I am talking to the real sport evaluators like myself.

Very true. You have made a great point there my friend.

Guest Guest

Get off of BC voice with what little dignity you have left before you embarrass yourself anymore. I like how you double posted, just with a different name.

Guest Guest-Tom-*

That is correct. Not much fanfare needed for BU. Unless you are talking about academics. The real sports mind has a great point.

Guest Guest

No matter how you say it mr real sports mind

Mullins is on a D1 basketball team,, you can hate and bash and be jeoulous all you want but the fact remains, he is on a D1 team

you are such a hater, ive never read one positive post you have ever put on here. you must be overflowing with envy or you are like Uncle Riko on napoloen dynamite, thats your name from now on,,

MR Real Sports Mind= Uncle Riko,

oh if the coach had just put me in the game,,i could have won the state championship..

i think that may be close to what you are all about

your disdain and obvious jeolousy of Matt Mullins is so transparent

Have a good day Uncle Riko

Guest Guest

walkons have a front row seat for all the games, so congrats to Mullins

if he switched to the cheer squad, he'd actually set a foot on the floor

and Kevin Stevens would cover it

Guest Guest

And where will you be sitting for the BU games? Probably not front row. And yes congrats to Mullins, I love all you people that just sit back and live your lives complaining about high school athletes. What they do, what they dont do, how much they suck, how overrated they are. Infreakingcredible. give us all a break. whens the last time u played any sports, i for one would like all you haters on here to play Mullins in a little schoolyard ball, lets see how you would fare? i think you all know the answer to that one.

how bout you uncle riko, a little 3 on 3, ill take matt and my grandmother, lets see how you would do.

walkons have a front row seat for all the games, so congrats to Mullins

if he switched to the cheer squad, he'd actually set a foot on the floor

and Kevin Stevens would cover it

That is the best reply I have heard in a long time. You most certainly are a real sports mind. Thank you for setting the record straight with these other idiots who have wasted are time on this subject.

Mullins = overrated

Walk on = glorified cheerleader

BU athletics = not a real D1 school, but they have an excellent biology program.

95.5% of the people I have polled this week believe that walk-on athletes are overrated.

Guest Guest

So real sports mind you are going to talk smack about things you ha no clue about in front of people that have no clue what the hell your talking about, your the man idiot.

So sports mind trashing Binghamton's basketball team they have been touted by ESPN .com for their incoming class. So smart ass tell us all about these recruits if you please. I'll give you a day or two to respond then I'll come here and embarrass your punk ass in front of everyone and fill them in because you won't be able to loser.

Malik Alvin

Tiki Mayben

Sean Watson

So real sports mind you are going to talk smack about things you ha no clue about in front of people that have no clue what the hell your talking about, your the man idiot.

So sports mind trashing Binghamton's basketball team they have been touted by ESPN .com for their incoming class. So smart ass tell us all about these recruits if you please. I'll give you a day or two to respond then I'll come here and embarrass your punk ass in front of everyone and fill them in because you won't be able to loser.

Malik Alvin = who the hell?

Tiki Mayben = who the hell?

Sean Watson = who the hell?

You my friend, are simply overrated and not in my class. Binghamton Basketball, man oh man, they are a solid team. HAHAHAHAHAHA

BU basketball = overrated, no wait, they are not overrated, that would mean they have atleast 1% of talent on their team, and BU basketball does not make that cut.

The real sports mind = a true talent evaluator

Walk ons = glorified cheerleader

Punk ass = third grade word for a third grade mind

94% of the people I polled agree with the real sports mind......you can't beat that buddy

Man I get tired of setting people straight on here.....but that is the job of a real sports mind (real sports does not = BU). :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest broadus
No matter how you say it mr real sports mind

Mullins is on a D1 basketball team,, you can hate and bash and be jeoulous all you want but the fact remains, he is on a D1 team

you are such a hater, ive never read one positive post you have ever put on here. you must be overflowing with envy or you are like Uncle Riko on napoloen dynamite, thats your name from now on,,

MR Real Sports Mind= Uncle Riko,

oh if the coach had just put me in the game,,i could have won the state championship..

i think that may be close to what you are all about

your disdain and obvious jeolousy of Matt Mullins is so transparent

Have a good day Uncle Riko

this is just a PR move to make good with the locals. if mullins has to try out he has no chance of making it.

Guest Guest

Hey shit wipe answer my question you full blown idiot do you even have a clue to the answer of even one of these names?

Of course you don't you jit stain because if you knew one you would know they are all incoming recruits for next year you dick breath.

And bitch I have forgot more about sports in the last 45 years than you will ever learn you little bitch.

Guest Guest
Hey shit wipe answer my question you full blown idiot do you even have a clue to the answer of even one of these names?

Of course you don't you jit stain because if you knew one you would know they are all incoming recruits for next year you dick breath.

And bitch I have forgot more about sports in the last 45 years than you will ever learn you little bitch.

:blink: Someone is not happy. I think I struck a nerve.

BU Basketball = joke

Truth = truth

Guest Tom Hightower

BU Basketball = joke

Truth = truth

I agree 100%. :lol:

Guest Guest

BU has only been a Division 1 university for about 8 years or so. Compare this to any big time school which has been around for 50 or even 100 years. So just relax about giving BU shit. They are a young Division 1 program that is rising!

Guest Guest

BU Basketball = joke

Truth = truth

You poor soul, you dont have anything to do but sit on the computer and try to insult students, high schools, and BU. What a sad life.

Guest BU sux
BU has only been a Division 1 university for about 8 years or so. Compare this to any big time school which has been around for 50 or even 100 years. So just relax about giving BU shit. They are a young Division 1 program that is rising!

Poor soul who defends BU isnt it sad that WNBF has to interupt Micheal Savages show for the lame Hoop Show every monday night from 7-8pm and listen to a asshole like Broadass HOW BORING!?!? and dont give me this oh your are negetive to BU i can be negetive about BU all i want i hope BU has more Losing Games this year and the year after and so on

Guest Guest
Poor soul who defends BU isnt it sad that WNBF has to interupt Micheal Savages show for the lame Hoop Show every monday night from 7-8pm and listen to a asshole like Broadass HOW BORING!?!? and dont give me this oh your are negetive to BU i can be negetive about BU all i want i hope BU has more Losing Games this year and the year after and so on

What do you have against Binghamton University? You prolly didn't get in or wanted to play a sport their but you are too stupid and fat to get it! Its ok.. I would be jealous too!

Guest Guest

Next time you have a thought, just let it go. That is of course before you make yourself look more like an ass.....if that's even possible anymore.

Guest Guest
Next time you have a thought, just let it go. That is of course before you make yourself look more like an ass.....if that's even possible anymore.

You might want to try that one on yourself first. Your no Phi Beta Kappa there buddy with that statement. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Guest Old School
You might want to try that one on yourself first. Your no Phi Beta Kappa there buddy with that statement. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
I was hoping the guy Kovacevic stomped on was "real sports mind(less). Picking on big guys who are athletic and coordinated while both are drunk is the recipe for one guy going to jail, but the loser going to the hospital or the morgue. Didn't you learn anything from your forbears?

Archived