PENN St.

Guest Guest-Bones-*

Guest Guest-Bones-*

Well, I don't care what you say about Penn. . They can run their state with out being in the red. It's really funny how NY is so far in debt , yet the average tax payer pays more than most in any other state. Except California. I am so tired of paying for all the bull crap for down state and not to mention local pork. Maybe we can get somebody in office that can controll the spending. If Clinton wins as President god help us. But, one good thing she'll be out of NY.

Guest Guest

It's not the spending idiot! It's the stealing! They all have their hands in the pot! Political Corruption is a major problem in NY!

Guest Guest

Your one of them,you know, the kind that really can't come up with a half way legible reply other than a name calling TROLL!

Well, I don't care what you say about Penn. . They can run their state with out being in the red. It's really funny how NY is so far in debt , yet the average tax payer pays more than most in any other state. Except California. I am so tired of paying for all the bull crap for down state and not to mention local pork. Maybe we can get somebody in office that can controll the spending. If Clinton wins as President god help us. But, one good thing she'll be out of NY.

We have the second highest tax burden next to Hawaii.

@

Archived