Hillary Clintons for president

Guest Al Frankin

Guest Al Frankin

Folks,

Hillary Clinton is the only way to go this next election. Our country has gone from a booming economy in the late ninteys to shambles. GWB has got us is a war that should have never been. The dollar has faded. We have no direction when it comes to new energy sources, and gas has doubled in price twice and once over.

John McCain has not got any new ideas. He will only lead us into a depression. Of course that is GWB doesn't do it first. Hillary will give everybody a equal shake and bring back stability to the U. S. She will lead us out of this war and stop the terrorist in their tracks. She will find alternative energy sources. She will bring the U. S. together again as a nation. Yes, I believe in Hillary Clinton. Yes, Hillary for president!!

Democrats will win in 2008 !

Guest Guest

The bid for becoming the president of this great USA reminds me of the movie "Looney Tunes"

Hillary Clinton has not done one single thing for upstate NY, well she did lie a lot about new jobs.

GWB, his actions speak for themself.

John McCain is to old and we'll end up with another BUSH in the Henhouse - JEB.

Nope, we need strong leadership and it starts when you vote for Congress and Senate members. We need people who take pride in everything but LINING OF THEIR POCKETS !

I heard an interesting comment several days ago ... "Hillary has a voice that every married man has heard at one time or another" ... and it sets a man's teeth on edge.

I really don't think she's electable if the Republicans choose to bring to light her actual lack of accomplishments.

I heard an interesting comment several days ago ... "Hillary has a voice that every married man has heard at one time or another" ... and it sets a man's teeth on edge.

I really don't think she's electable if the Republicans choose to bring to light her actual lack of accomplishments.

post-56-1209753557_thumb.jpg

post-56-1209754132_thumb.jpg

post-56-1209754252_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest
Nope, not this one for me either.

McCain is my pick.

No, I like Hillary, the neocons have just about bankrupted this country. They've let China take every small manufacturing job. Not to mention this freaken war!

Guest Guest
Our country has gone from a booming economy in the late ninteys to shambles.

Booming economy of the late 90s? Granted, it was better than what we have now in comparison but to call it booming is more than a stretch.

We'll never know how different the economy would have been had Mr Gore had won in 2000 and how things would have transpired after 9-11 etc, but I am fairly certain it would not have been a whole lot different.

Nothing would surprise me from here on out in this election year. I can "see" either of the remaining three be POTUS a year from now. In either case we'll HAVE to support the new admin else things will get much worse than they are now in the country's populations overall attitude, pride and confidence.

@

Archived