I know it is only short lived, but it is so nice!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I know it is short lived but it is so nice - not to have ed on today with his obsessive compulsive insanity!! One can actually have real discussions, about real issues today. I is oh so nice!

Guest Guest
I know it is short lived but it is so nice - not to have ed on today with his obsessive compulsive insanity!! One can actually have real discussions, about real issues today. I is oh so nice!

It's not just without HIM. There are a few others and the topics are staying on track and my friend is what this site is all about. Sure you'll get the usual "troll" but without all the crap from before.

It's about time that some members and guests realized that using this site as a big PERSONAL MESSAGE site is not the way to go.

This is so good and I hope it lasts.

@

Guest Guest

You couldn't leave well enough alone ?

Guest SIH
I know I know - I just had to share how good I felt about it.

Yeah, the numbers are going right thru the roof this week...record breaking since I left. You did a great job and the site should be proud of you. You're one of their knights of the round table. Anybody interested I'm currently at http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=151542. Thanks alot for all your help. I have to come face to face with Billy to get my van inspected this month, and I'm not looking forward to it...BTK is a big man!

Sleepless

@

Guest Reddi Killowatt

Sorry SIH, but if I have to inspect your van, it's simply going to fail because you can't play pool, and you have everybody convinced I am a 'ball handler', so therefore your van WILL NOT PASS!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived