Titanic 2 Movie Trailer

Guest Titanic!

Guest Guest

OMG i love the titanic! i cant wait to see the second!! im soooooo happy! does anyone know the exact day it comes out or already came out?

Guest Guest

Spoiler- the big boat sinks.

Typical Hollywood- they can't come up with anything new so they waste their time with useless sequels in a desperate attempt to take money from more mindless Americans. As long as the mindless fools keep paying for tickets to lame sequels with recycled plots Hollywood will never improve.

Guest Guest

It's a fake, but very well done. I was impressed by how professional and legitimate it looked and sounded. I laughed when I saw them pull Jack out of the ocean in a block of ice - and a perfect rectangle too! :lol:

Guest Robert

"Hello to everyone at BCVoice!" My real name isn't Derek Johnson—that is a pen name that I decided to use for this project. My real name is Robert Blankenheim. I am 25 years old, reside in Los Angeles, CA, and am a graduate of Chapman University. I came up with this Titanic parody trailer idea over five years ago, but at the time I wasn't technically able to create it. In the past five years I have learnt how to use programs such as Adobe After Effects and Lightwave and they have helped me to transform my trailer idea into a reality.

This trailer was entirely of my own making—including the editing and the visual effects. It took 23 films and months and months of work, but I finally released it on April 3rd. Since then it has been viewed over 1.5 million times—more than I could ever have imagined! On one hand I wish I could have released it 5 years ago to beat the whole "mashup trailer" boom, but then again, I wouldn't have had as much DiCaprio footage to cut from. So in the end I guess it was better that I waited.

I am completely amazed at how much my work has delighted so many people. I have received e-mails from people from all over the globe. I heard that the Hong Kong newspaper printed an article in their newspaper about my trailer, and a German company interviewed me last week for a feature article on their website. In addition, my trailer has been seen on VH1's "Best Week Ever" blog, CNN Headline News (TV), and a variety of other media channels.

I haven't cut any other trailers yet but the ideas are sure starting. If anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to answer all of them.

Thanks again for enjoying my work.

—Derek "Bob Blankenheim" Johnson

@

Archived